Looking for accountability-buddies?!

Options
Hi all,
I am aiming to lose 10 kilos in the next 3 months and would really like some motivation to keep me consistent and accountable ! I am happy to offer the same support to others as I know it's really hard to do this alone!

Replies

• Sheydarezaee
    Sheydarezaee Posts: 1 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Hi there,
    I'm here for the same reason, and I need to lose 20 pounds (~10Kg) ASAP .. we can be accountability buddies :)
    I'm 33 female, living in SF ..
  • pudd66
    pudd66 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too!!!!
  • Humakatchie57
    Humakatchie57 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in for losing my 1st 20lbs!
  • Amy4President
    Amy4President Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    My overall weight loss goal is about 30lbs. But I tend to lose about 10 and plateau then gain in back. It's been a pattern for about a year or two. I log in every day and log my exercise. Just need to get better about logging food. I'll keep you accountable if you do the same for me :)
  • babygirlx3o
    babygirlx3o Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat, struggle a lot and need support buddies
  • Kawtar
    Kawtar Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I have added everyone as a friend ! Does anyone know how you can create a group so that we can all join once a week and share or updated week / weight loss ?
  • Kawtar
    Options
    Ok I created a group ! Just figured out how ! If you would like to join my group either add me as a friend or join the group called accountability + consistency = success .
  • Kell_Jeffery
    Kell_Jeffery Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm just learning how to use this app. I purchased a fitness watch today (Garmin vivosmart hr) and connected to this app. Still don't know how to add people but I'd love to be apart of this group. I need to be accountable and people I can support and challenge each other. I need to loose 8kgs... And a lot of toning!
    Hope to join you all on this adventure.
  • tkfunkyfrogg
    tkfunkyfrogg Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I lost about 30 pounds and looking to lose a few more and start to build muscle. Feel free to add me. I log in frequently and always looking to help motivate others and keep them accountable and would love for folks to do the same for me.
  • maryannachka
    maryannachka Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    40+ lbs to lose. Starting today! BEFORE the new year. Starting by cutting out all processed food and extra sugars from my diet. I'd love to be part of the support
  • ChristinaShepp155
    ChristinaShepp155 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I been consistent since September. I lost 12lbs, just started Insanity last week and want to lose another 32 lbs. I'm 27 (28 in feb), 5'4 and 186lbs. I'm here all the time, logging and interacting. ADD ME!! :smiley:
  • Kawtar
    Options
    40+ lbs to lose. Starting today! BEFORE the new year. Starting by cutting out all processed food and extra sugars from my diet. I'd love to be part of the support
    Hi! If you want to add yourself to the group please feel free the more the merrier :)
  • nikki_dw
    nikki_dw Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Hello! I need to lose about 20 pounds as well. I recently moved to a new (ridiculously tiny) town and don't have a lot of friends here to keep me accountable. I was at my healthiest when I lived near a metro area and did hot yoga about 5 times a week. There are no yoga studios around where I live now, and I have trouble motivating myself to exercise on my own or at the gym. I could use some accountability buddies! :)
  • Rpeat1
    Rpeat1 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    British man here with about 13kg to lose!
  • Kawtar
    Options
    Hi all ! If you could join the group that would be great :)
  • princess_uni
    princess_uni Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I would love to join the group. I was doing very well on this program about a year ago, but I seem to have lost my motivation. I had lost almost 70 pounds, but now I'm up 30 of those 70. I don't want to return to where I've started, so I'm looking for all the help and support I can get! :smile:
  • tiff0277
    tiff0277 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. I've recently hit THE brick wall. I need support. My job has recently changed and I'm not the greatest at motiving myself.
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Me me me!!! I would love to lose 20 lbs by April!!! I'm 5'7, 26y/o, weighing in at 165. Oh, those dang holidays :(
  • Vossii
    Vossii Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    add me! I'm ready for 2016! Need to lose 40lbs
  • dreadlifts
    dreadlifts Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Kawtar wrote: »
    Hi all,
    I am aiming to lose 10 kilos in the next 3 months and would really like some motivation to keep me consistent and accountable ! I am happy to offer the same support to others as I know it's really hard to do this alone!

Hi!!!!! My goal is to prepare myself for the CAF fitness test and just get myself more active and in shape and turn my squishy parts into muscle! :smiley: