Starting again

Options
So I been stuck at my current weight for nearly a year now, I still have 4 stone to lose and it's getting on my nerves.
This year has been a trying one, with divorce and various other issues but now I have a little more time to focus on the person I wanna be and I don't want to be unhealthy any longer!
Motivation is defiantly my problem. I go into things with determination, burn myself out and then fall flat of my goals.... Not this time! Xx

Replies

• Vossii
    Vossii Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    2016 will be THE year! I am starting a new lifestyle and WILL lost 40lbs! you got this :)
  • maureented
    maureented Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    You've got this! The fact that you are on MFP is a great start. Keep logging and keep moving slowly toward your goal. I don't know the conversion between stone and pounds but maybe set a smaller goal that you can achieve faster, say like losing five pounds.
  • southerman46
    southerman46 Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Well you have the battle started and now you just need to keep positive and set your goals to achieve everything you want. You can do this for sure.
  • Jim_i25
    Jim_i25 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    New Year, clean slate, new motivations - best of luck to you. If you want a new friend anyone, I will happily accept.