I am going to lose 60lbs in 2016

Options
2»

Replies

• PBWaffleCakes
    PBWaffleCakes Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    YOU GOT THIS! Believe in yourself and you are halfway there!
  • Clobern80
    Clobern80 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    I did it once before then really let myself go, now I want to truly change my life. Good luck to you.
  • Tenuses
    Tenuses Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Yes. I am going to attempt this too. It's pretty much a pound a week. Good luck. If anybody would like to add me as a friend, please do :-)
  • skjerve12
    skjerve12 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    35 to lose. Would love some more friends for motivation and help.
  • erblac15
    erblac15 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 144 lbs. But for a small goal, I need to reach 20 lbs. I'm hoping to do this before April. Hoping to do 2 lbs. a week. I'm ready for this. I need this.
  • jmackey1980
    jmackey1980 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I would love to lose 65 in 2015, but have set a goal of 45 and if I exceed that all the better. I lost 55 using this in 2011 and sadly gained it back...hopefully can make a more permanent difference this time around. Lots of us are with you in this.
  • snooks30
    snooks30 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    YES! We can do this! Just had healthy twins and want to keep the weight loss momentum going (actually weigh 26 pounds under my pre-pregnancy weight)!mI'm shooting for 75 pounds more! Let's do this!
  • RLeahM
    RLeahM Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Me too! I'm 55 and I have lost some weight over the last year but I need to kick in now and lost about 30 to 50 more. I'm on board!
  • willowcb
    willowcb Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Here's to losing 60 pounds! :) I love your positive mindset and look forward to losing my 50 pounds along with you!
  • jmackey1980
    jmackey1980 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    how is everyone doing almost two weeks in?
  • merriruth
    merriruth Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 44, married, have 2 kids and need to lose 60 pounds too! I hope this is my year to do it.