Having a crappy day...

Options
So, I took my measurements for the first time in years just the other day. It's really put my in the depressive mode. I've done crappy on my diet today and I haven't exercised yet. I just wanted to vent pretty much. You'd think feeling like a big fat fatty would be enough motivation...

Replies

• blm625
    blm625 Posts: 33
    Options
    Don't be hard on your self about your measurements, you have to know were you are starting to know/get to were you are going. You are using this website so that is a postive you want to change and your doing somthing good for your self!
  • Schraudt814
    Schraudt814 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    So, I took my measurements for the first time in years just the other day. It's really put my in the depressive mode. I've done crappy on my diet today and I haven't exercised yet. I just wanted to vent pretty much. You'd think feeling like a big fat fatty would be enough motivation...

Totally feel your pain!! sometimes when I havent eaten well the LAST thing I want to do is work out! I feel like welllll I've already done the damage so what would be the point in going now?? But you'll feel better after you workout!! You just started, just have to keep it up! My measurements haven't changed at all either but I feel like they should have....soooo frustrating!
  • sla0814
    sla0814 Posts: 240
    Options
    We all have our crappy days so don't beat yourself up! Keep fighting the good fight!!

YOU ARE WORTH IT! you deserve to feel confident, healthy, and fit!!

At least go for a walk...what you ate today is in the past. You now have control of the rest of your day...What you are going to do with it?

God bless
  • carbonboy
    carbonboy Posts: 729
    Options
    I wouldn't sweat it. Just do the 80/20 rule and give yourself a break once a week or so.
  • TeenaMarina
    TeenaMarina Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I wish we could all get together in a big room and just cry... You are not alone. We're here with you, having good days, having crappy days. Happy to listen. Hang in there.
  • Ghoulina
    Ghoulina Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for the support everyone! i keep telling myself that I WILL workout, I just haven't gotten up to do it. I NEED to do this for myself.