My Protein - Help pls!

Options
Hi guys, ive heard alot about this 'My protein' and was wondering if anyone could explain what it is (all i know is its a protein powder) but when to use it, i.e can you only use it if you workout at the gym and train alot? Ive seen alot of pple use it to make 'protein pancakes'
Pls advise. Thanks x

Replies

• ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
    Never heard of it but a quick Google search tells me it's just another brand of supplements. All any protein powder/bar/whatever will do for you is help you reach your protein goal if you can't get to it with food; there is nothing magical about it. You can take it and train or not train; it doesn't matter. It has calories like any other food, so you'd need to work it into your daily allowance.

Protein pancakes are delish, though. I've made them with and without protein powder.
  • Calorie_Counting_K
    Options
    _dracarys_ wrote: »
    Never heard of it but a quick Google search tells me it's just another brand of supplements. All any protein powder/bar/whatever will do for you is help you reach your protein goal if you can't get to it with food; there is nothing magical about it. You can take it and train or not train; it doesn't matter. It has calories like any other food, so you'd need to work it into your daily allowance.

Protein pancakes are delish, though. I've made them with and without protein powder.

How do you make them without the protein powder pls? Thanks
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    kajalpoit wrote: »

1 cup 2% cottage cheese
    2 whole eggs
    2 egg whites
    1/3 cup flour
    1/8 tsp baking soda
    dash of salt
    sometimes I splash in vanilla extract

453 calories, 14g fat, 38g carbs, 43g protein
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    My protein is a site that sells supplements, protein powders, gainers, bars. All sorts. What is your goal as you probably don't need anything they sell.
  • Calorie_Counting_K
    Options
    My protein is a site that sells supplements, protein powders, gainers, bars. All sorts. What is your goal as you probably don't need anything they sell.

Im already within my BMI but i just want to lose 1 stone.
  • Calorie_Counting_K
    Options
    kajalpoit wrote: »

1 cup 2% cottage cheese
    2 whole eggs
    2 egg whites
    1/3 cup flour
    1/8 tsp baking soda
    dash of salt
    sometimes I splash in vanilla extract

453 calories, 14g fat, 38g carbs, 43g protein

Thank you
  • Yi5hedr3
    Yi5hedr3 Posts: 2,696 Member
    Options
    Protein is great - just don't overdo it! Excess turns to sugar.