agzram Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    OMG great job!

PS
    Go Giants!!
  • lore622
    lore622 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm with you .. I have no idea what I weigh now cause I won't get on the scale . I just know for the last 2 years I've taken time off and paying the price. I'm just gonna watch my calorie intake and exercise and see the results with my eyes as inches fall!!
  • lovatt79
    lovatt79 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    lore622 wrote: »
    I'm with you .. I have no idea what I weigh now cause I won't get on the scale . I just know for the last 2 years I've taken time off and paying the price. I'm just gonna watch my calorie intake and exercise and see the results with my eyes as inches fall!!

I feel its the best way, not to *kitten* on anyone elses system but i know my own mentality would have been to reward myself the first time I weighed myself and had lost weight. It took 6 weeks for my clothes to start getting looser and by that time i was more disciplined.
  • sitzenhuser
    sitzenhuser Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Keep up the good work, congratulations.
  • midge_m
    midge_m Posts: 1,085 Member
    Options
    You look great and probably feel terrific! You're a testament to the fact that weight loss is about discipline and follow through, not gimmicks. Thanks for the inspiration!
  • lovatt79
    Options
    You look amazing! Keep up the good work, congratulations.

Thank you very much :):)
  • lovatt79
    Options
    midge_m wrote: »
    You look great and probably feel terrific! You're a testament to the fact that weight loss is about discipline and follow through, not gimmicks. Thanks for the inspiration!

Thank you, i have so much more energy, its a good feeling.
  • flowerhouse
    flowerhouse Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Well done that's an achievement to be proud of. Sounds like you have made this a way of life rather than a fad - I think that's the secret. As a Scot I had a wee chuckle at yer hamefolks thinking something was wrong....
  • ShrinkinMel
    ShrinkinMel Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Nice job! This is amazing progress. I also like your simple method of tracking your progress.
  • estrobabe
    estrobabe Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Great job!
  • lovatt79
    Options
    Well done that's an achievement to be proud of. Sounds like you have made this a way of life rather than a fad - I think that's the secret. As a Scot I had a wee chuckle at yer hamefolks thinking something was wrong....

Haha, its the Scottish way, nothing could possibly be right in life
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!