Friend Request

Options
Why do I not have the option of sending friend request?

Replies

• ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Once you click on the person's avatar/picture ...you must click on their avatar/picture again to get to the add button
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,897 Member
    Options
    Once you click on the person's avatar/picture ...you must click on their avatar/picture again to get to the add button

That's not intuitive. Oy.
  • mirandadeakin
    mirandadeakin Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thank you!
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    So you can build a support system.
  • mirandadeakin
    Options
    How do I build a support system? I need one. I really want to make this work.
  • mirandadeakin
    Options
    My Android is having issues possibly. Can u add me?
  • tayragd
    tayragd Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have a persons username but I don't know where to go to add someone. All I saw was an email request but I don't have the email just a username. Can someone help?
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    How do I build a support system? I need one. I really want to make this work.

You build a support system through sending friends requests to people you find helpful and informative, or make a post on the introduce yourself and ask people if they would like to become part of your support system. Share a little something about yourself so that people know if you have anything in common. When sending requests it's nice to add a note. Some people may not add you, so don't take that personally. We all have different reasons for being here, and different processes on how to get to our goal.
    tayragd wrote: »
    I have a persons username but I don't know where to go to add someone. All I saw was an email request but I don't have the email just a username. Can someone help?

You need to go to their profile, and there is a button to add friend. Click on their user name, if you get a popup, click on their user name a second time.