Hit end of year goal with 3 days left

Options
2»

Replies

• mamainthekitchen
    mamainthekitchen Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    Wow! I'm very impressed, sounds like you've got a strong attitude towards your goal....... Congratulations!!!!!
  • bisky
    bisky Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    That was an inspiring post. "For those who say "I can't stop eating," "I'm always hungry," "does 'XXXXX" diet work?" or "how can I be not losing weight?" I say you are not being honest with yourself." This is so true. Thank you for sharing and the words of wisdom. Give yourself a hug for your amazing accomplishment.
  • Paulina1230
    Paulina1230 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Reading stories like yours are what keep me coming back to MFP day after day. You are an inspiration to us all and your honesty strikes a chord within us all. Thank you.
  • Test_Ryder
    Test_Ryder Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Wow hats off to you. You've done amazingly!
  • kmg3614
    kmg3614 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Awesome job and attitude! Keep it up!
  • Calabrisellamia
    Calabrisellamia Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Wow! so amazing!
  • lynder64
    lynder64 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing & inspiring! Wishing you well as you continue your journey!
  • StacyChrz
    StacyChrz Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    You are truly inspirational. I wish you continued success and look forward to more of your honest and wonderful posts.
  • ajff
    ajff Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Awesome. Congratulations! I'm stealing your last line! I'm 89 pound smarter!
  • bnovak226
    bnovak226 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Thanks for sharing! Keep up the good work!
  • lildebbie121
    lildebbie121 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I am so proud of you! You have done an amazing job! Keep it up! You are rocking it!!!
  • slees21
    slees21 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!
  • SnazzIT
    SnazzIT Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Awesome and inspiring...your attitude is wonderful
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Wow congrats on your journey so far
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!