C25k question

Options
Hello all! I just restarted the C25k program this week and had a quick question for those who have completed the program. My question is, if you did the program did you find it caused an increase in appetite? I have been struggling with my appetite since restarting and foubd myself on a binge at dinner. I also attend a cardiovascular kickboxing class 2-3 times per week, but didn't notice the increase in appetite sluntil this week. It is driving me crazy! Any good meal ideas or snacks to keep me full? Thanks!!

Replies

• winnie141
    winnie141 Posts: 211 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Yes I am more hungry when I run. Not so much at the beginning but when I started going for longer runs! I usually eat every 2-3 hours making sure every time I eat that I eat a protein, carb, and fruit or veggie. More for my snacks I usually eat a hard boiled egg and a apple with some cinnamon on it. A cheese string is awesome as well with a pear. Also if your binging at dinner try a piece of bread with a small amount of peanut butter with a fruit and another protein. Bulk it up a bit so your not as hungry!
  • sarahredhaira
    sarahredhaira Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I tended to have a banana when I got back from a longer run, and then made fruit porridge. Starting c25k coincided with me starting mfp.