Hi I am new

Daftkitty
Daftkitty Posts: 2
edited 2:02PM in Introduce Yourself
Hi. I am looking to lose a lot of weight. I have 2 young kids one is 26 months old and the other is 7 months old. So I want to lose my pregnancy fat from both kids. my goal is to lose 65lbs. I am looking for friends. I gained so much weight with my first child and I did really good with my second one but after I gave birth and was able to eat the stuff I wanted to eat. I gained more weight form pigging out..

Replies

• joycemhall
    joycemhall Posts: 164 Member
    I sent you a friend request, feel free to add me and good luck in your journey:smile:
  • TNM1976
    TNM1976 Posts: 18 Member
    Hey there! I just re-started this yesterday. I started about 6 months ago and fell off track and am really feeling much more committed and ready for weight loss now. I have 3 kiddo's 6 - 4 - and 21 months. With the first two I was able to get about 10 lbs from my pre pregnancy weight, but #3 well she did me in ;) Following my 3rd pregancy and 2 years of no will power I have close to 50 lbs to lose. I would be happy to join up with others who are encouraging and motivating on this journey.

Feel free to add me, I will send you a friend request.
  • Hi,

I am pretty much in the same boat as you.. My weight is from pregnancy and from post pregnancy over indulgences. :) I'm hoping this site will work wonders for my motivation!!

Good Luck!!
  • Daftkitty
    Daftkitty Posts: 2
    Thanks all I could really use the help, support and friends
This discussion has been closed.