Reintroductions.

Hello everyone. My name is Sarah.
I've been on again off again with MFP over the last few years. Although I'm joining the crew of the New Year's Rush, I've been truly trying to make good changes to my diet and lifestyle.
I had knee surgery a year ago, and I would love to be more active...I just need to get some weight off to make it easier and more comfortable to do so.
I have a lot of weight to lose. Right now my target weight would put me losing around 175 pounds. It's going to be a long road. I could use all the support and friendship I can get.
My life revolves around my dogs and my fiancé. I want to make a better life for them, and for myself. It's time to get healthier.

Look forward to talking with you all.

Replies

• kakiem
    kakiem Posts: 183 Member
    Welcome! I'm also returning and have over 100 lbs to lose. One lb at a time and you will get there. Good luck and if you want to add me as a friend feel free
  • MithrilMermaid2016
    MithrilMermaid2016 Posts: 13 Member
    Hello...you both can definitely achieve this!! Add me if you'd like...down 88 pounds in 2015, plan to get the rest off (66) in 2016. I found that Having positive, motivated friends helps a lot!!
  • MissPiixxii
    MissPiixxii Posts: 13 Member
    Hello! I added you :)
  • FiB67
    FiB67 Posts: 3 Member
    Same here...I've been using this for a couple of years on and off but as soon as I hit my target I let it all slide again and am soon back to square one ! This time is the first time I've used the community bit so I'm hoping everyone will keep me on track. Ideally I would love to lose 40 lbs but would be happy with 30 ! I know it's not a huge amount to achieve but I have absolutely no will power and really hate exercising so to me it's a pretty massive mountain to climb. I had pretty major surgery last year but whilst I could have got back on track months ago I just found every excuse not to :/ I'm determined this time to stop making excuses....get some will power....and stick to my plan. All help will be much appreciated !!!
  • catjan
    catjan Posts: 106 Member
    I'm also starting 'again'
    Hoping to stay focused & achieve my goals.
    Happy for anyone & everyone to add me
  • julz0713
    julz0713 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi I have had a lifelong struggle with weight. I have 100 lbs. to lose. And I welcome anyone who wants to add me as a friend . I focus on being motivated and making better food choices. I also try to get in a different activity to get some exercise each day. Lets help each other on this journey. Heres to a promising New Year.
  • RottenRotties
    RottenRotties Posts: 5 Member
    I'm starting all over again too.... not quite as far as before... but close enough. I have a lot to accomplish this year, and this extra weight just makes it harder. I need to lose about 75-80 pounds. So it's a long road.