Any Ketogenic Friends Out There?

Options
I'm actually new again to myfitnesspal. I'm back because I need to lose 40 pounds, and I need the food diary to track my macros. I'd love to have some Keto friends!

Replies

• JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,222 MFP Moderator
    Options
    You'll find them around, but you could try the low-carber-daily-forum group: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/394-low-carber-daily-forum-the-lcd-group It's a fairly active group. :)
  • pahughes
    pahughes Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much!
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    I am a LCHF one and I am a member of that group mentioned aboved ...We are great group with lots of info ...You are welcome to join ..Wishing you much success :smile:
  • evelynway04
    evelynway04 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm starting a keto journey today with my husband. I would love support and ideas! This is all new to us.
  • CovingtonDavid
    CovingtonDavid Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've do it on and off throughout the year when I want to get real lean. The hardest is the first five days but it is a lot easier if you keep yourself from feeling hungry. I eat broccoli and peanut butter for snacks and I eat every 2-3 hours. I keep my carbs under 30 for a week and then under 50 for the remainder, but I only eat the majority of carbs after my last workout in the evening. Just a suggestion. Good luck to both of you!
  • lyndsey221512
    lyndsey221512 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    pahughes wrote: »
    I'm actually new again to myfitnesspal. I'm back because I need to lose 40 pounds, and I need the food diary to track my macros. I'd love to have some Keto friends!

I am new to keto looking for keto friends :)
  • lyndsey221512
    lyndsey221512 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm starting a keto journey today with my husband. I would love support and ideas! This is all new to us.

I started today too :)
  • jayarysmommy84
    jayarysmommy84 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    pahughes wrote: »

Hi! Add me!