Looking for diary share friends 1500-1700 calories a day

Options
13»

Replies

• nikipb1
    nikipb1 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I would love to diary share with a few consistent loggers that are eating between 1500-1700 calories a day. I want to get food ideas, maybe even share recipes. Friend me!

Add me. This is me
  • gdb86
    gdb86 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I eat between 1350-1650 and I meal plan before the week! Calories change dependent on my healthy snacks and exercise. Feel free to add me!
  • charbieeee
    charbieeee Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    1440-1540 here! Any one feel free to add me!
  • kCalCrusher
    kCalCrusher Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Add me too, I do 1500-1800 .
  • Reggielost
    Reggielost Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm at 1700 a day with 1500mg's of sodium. It's difficult at times, but doable. Anyone can friend me to assist in accountability and ideas.
  • Iri_2
    Iri_2 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I'm around 1800. Feel free to add me.
  • AmZam05
    AmZam05 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I eat between 1700-1800 and I LOVE to cook and try to have a pretty big variety. I also am always happy to share recipes. Anyone is welcome to add me :)
  • NLKatherine
    NLKatherine Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    me too
  • seansquared
    seansquared Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I'm at 1510 a day right now, down 9.2lbs in 17 days.

I love cooking and I love food, but I would strongly urge anyone who is eating against a plan to maintain consistency in their eating. For one, this removes the need to constantly look up foods or try and shift breakfast\lunch\dinner plans around. For two, eliminating stress from your life is always a good thing (I also recommend limiting one's wardrobe selections, meditation and alone time, and so on) and stress can also negatively impact mood which can lead to overeating for some.

I've got 5 meals that I eat throughout the 5-day week. 1 of them I eat every single day for consistency. The other five are two options for lunch and two options for dinner. Keep it as easy, stress-free, and distraction-free as possible.
  • lmr0528
    lmr0528 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me. I have my calories set at 1730. I usually eat closer to 1900 on days that I work out. I try to log consistently, but I only like to log things that I make/bring from home that I can accurately weigh & measure. If I'm out to eat or at someone else's house, I don't log. I don't like estimating.
  • micheledemetroff
    micheledemetroff Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm also in that range. (1690) Add me! I'm not sure how to share my diary, but i'm sure friends can enlighten me!
  • feroshus
    feroshus Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Just added a bunch more people!!! Thanks for sharing your diaries!
  • NikolaiImhof
    NikolaiImhof Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I try 1600-1800 a day, can't guarantee I'll post every day I have a bad habit of not writing everything down.
  • feroshus
    Options
    Hey everyone!

I went on a but of a summer hiatus, but I'm back! Lots of my old friends on my MFP list are inactive now, so I thought I would bump this old board up.

I log everything, even when I have a bad binge fest... trying to get rid of those.
    Add me! :smile:
  • scastor27
    scastor27 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    My diary is open. I'm right around that range and new friends are welcome!
  • glensman90
    glensman90 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me please. Am on 1660 at the moment. Thanks.
  • Linzon
    Linzon Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, diary is open to friends and I average about 1700.
  • feroshus
    Options
    Still looking for active friends on my MFP list! Please add me if you are reading this! :) We can do it!
  • katsmo
    katsmo Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent. 1,625 calories per day and an open diary.