Options

Replies

• lil_lizt
    lil_lizt Posts: 275 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    1. Get back in to a healthy bmi
    2. Go back to learning German
    3. Stop coasting in my law degree and stop procrastinating with the reading and assignments
    4. Actually get some exercise and be consistent with it, starting with the 3 90 day body combat challenges and be able to run at least 10k by the end of the year
    5. Get a minimum of 5 fruits and veg a day and cut back on red meat

I'm also not touching alcohol for 12 months as that really derails me.
  • rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    Im getting close to my goal weight so my goal is to really make mindful and intentional eating and activity my lifestyle.
  • grinning_chick
    grinning_chick Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    The only firm fitness goal I've set for 2016 that can be considered a new year's resolution is to do a 10K, walk or run it makes no difference, October 16th.

While ideally it'll be 52 pounds, I don't care how much weight I lose just as long as I don't stay static and log a total loss versus gain by this time next year.

It'd be great if I could get more animal based protein on a daily this year - here's hoping it's a down cycle year for the red meat industry so prices drop since I don't think it'll be the year I start hunting.
  • leejuliana1987
    leejuliana1987 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My biggest goal is to work on my emotional well being. I get detailed on everything else if I don't put my emotions first.
  • maryann9wood
    maryann9wood Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I re-set my ticker with my current weight so I can start from there. I lost 26 pounds in the last 26 weeks!
  • cayman07
    cayman07 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    goal is to loose 10kg and keep it that way ! Also do a few more parkruns and get my time down which is 5k and maybe look at pushing to 10k and to get out on the cycle a bit more in the spring/summer
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    I re-set my ticker with my current weight so I can start from there. I lost 26 pounds in the last 26 weeks!

Well done! Great rate of loss and total loss :)
  • soozey1
    soozey1 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Goals for weight loss , fitness all seem to be the current theme. Definitely in the right place for it. Love the one for emotional well being, is often the reason we are overweight. So my resolution is to have it all. Mind, body spirit. Here is to making 2016 our best year ever. If only to find the balance and enjoy the journey, no deprivation, just good food, fun times , work hard, relax more. Add me as a friend if you would like this too.
  • im_simply_karen
    im_simply_karen Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    My goal is to make it to my goal weight by loosing 24 lb.
  • pichu318
    pichu318 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I want to run a 5k race....I also want to lose at least 20kg by the time school starts in September :P
  • jeannettemancini
    jeannettemancini Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    staying in my calories
    logging even when I don't
  • kpeterson539
    kpeterson539 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    To lose the extra 10 pounds that snuck up on me once I got into maintenance.
    To get back to the gym after a shoulder injury.
    To maintain a positive mental attitude for the next couple of months (work related).
  • maerosebyelick751
    maerosebyelick751 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Try new foods
    Exercise more
    Explore more
  • goldthistime
    goldthistime Posts: 3,214 Member
    Options
    My goal is just to sign on to MFP and make an effort each and every day to get healthier. There are going to be days (like today for instance) where getting healthier means eating over goal and/or not exercising. Hard to know how many days like that I will have. So no specific weight loss or fitness goal. Just gentle but sustained effort. Oh, and I want to read the news more often.
  • gratefulmom21
    gratefulmom21 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am going to do intermittent fasting (16:8) to help me reach my goal of losing twenty pounds. I am also going to figure out a way to work more stretching and yoga into my life. I am turning forty this year, and I would like to be lean and calm!
  • tracie_minus100
    tracie_minus100 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Reach my goal weight (I'm less than 10lbs away) and run my first half marathon.
  • kmitchall
    kmitchall Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I want to become the fittest I have ever been. I want to walk over 500 miles. so far, this year I have 7 miles in..that was today. Tomorrow is 8!
  • kmitchall
    kmitchall Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    My goal is to make it to my goal weight by loosing 24 lb.

you got this!
  • FitOldMomma
    FitOldMomma Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Fitness goals for 2016 are to log 150 miles of lap swimming and 700 miles of walking. Both are attainable if I stick with my program. I managed 120 swimming miles in 2015.
  • kgb6days
    kgb6days Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Reach my goal weight (I'm less than 10lbs away) and run my first half marathon.
    You can SO do this! I'm pulling for you