Open food diaries

Options
Hello, I'm 30 years old with 50-60 pounds to loose. I'd love to add some people who have open food diaries so I can get motivated and get some meal ideas. Please feel free to add me if your food diaries are open!! Thank you!!

Replies

• Dreysander
    Dreysander Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I'm 31, I have lost 100 pounds. I have an open diary bit you'll find it really super boring. You're still welcome to look!
  • jeepinshawn
    jeepinshawn Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    I'm 39 and lost 100lbs in 2015, feel free to add me and look at my diary.
  • SherriLynnLeeman
    SherriLynnLeeman Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm 29 and have lost in total about 60ish lbs. My diary is open and I'm always looking for other diaries to peek at! (:
  • LuanneScott1971
    LuanneScott1971 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Mine is open, but I'm not the healthiest eater in the world! Lol
  • flabassmcgee
    flabassmcgee Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Would love more friends with open diaries as well! I work hard to try to meet my macros daily as well, so feel free to add me.
  • JoshLikesBeer
    JoshLikesBeer Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. I don't always log every day, though, been lazy with it over the holidays. Will get back to it starting Monday.
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    mine is open. i eat normal food and drink and eat chocolate and eat out and have lost 70+ pounds.

i exercise to earn my food ;)
  • speedygonzales32
    speedygonzales32 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am 47 and lost 75 lbs since May 2015. My food choices are repetitive since I know they have been working well so far. I am going to open my diary and would love to have more friends with opens diaries as well so I can get more ideas what I could eat.
  • kelieghjane
    kelieghjane Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hiya I have an open food diary, I'm commuting to logging everyday I'm following a low carb way of eating. Your welcome to addd me
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 38 and have about 12 stubborn pounds to lose! I have an open diary and have logged well over 1000 days (was at goal then had another baby, and logged all through pregnancy). There are a few days over Xmas where I didn't log my food.
  • theskinnyonme
    theskinnyonme Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Mines open. feel free to add.
  • SoleilxStitch
    SoleilxStitch Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    My diaries open , i'm trying to take it seriously but I admit I am patchy in the low times. Feel free to add anyone.
  • tns56364
    tns56364 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. Feel free to add me.
  • statzashley
    statzashley Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you all!!!!
  • allison4224
    allison4224 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    My food diary is open, too. But, I only have a few days worth so far. Feel free to look and friend me anyone.
  • ogmomma2012
    ogmomma2012 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    I reset my weight loss tracking to start the new year fresh, but I have lost over 60lbs. I do have a public diary, but it is ketogenic, very low-carb. Very delicious though! :) Can always use more support!
  • srecupid
    srecupid Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Curious about the open thing. I opened mine up so that if i was asking for help on here you guys could see it. But, does that mean we still have to be friends to view them?
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to anyone .....feel free to look at it ...I eat low carb high fat
  • katyyydidd
    katyyydidd Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 and my diary is open. Trying harder to eat healthy and would love some ideas as well. Feel free to add me.
  • angerelle
    angerelle Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    My diary is open, feel free to add me, or just have a nose. I like to cook and eat fairly "normally"! I'm 45 if that makes any difference and I eat all my Fitbit calories. I've been eating at maintenance over Christmas, about to go back to my usual deficit...