Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Open food diaries

Hello, I'm 30 years old with 50-60 pounds to loose. I'd love to add some people who have open food diaries so I can get motivated and get some meal ideas. Please feel free to add me if your food diaries are open!! Thank you!!

Replies

• Dreysander
    Dreysander Posts: 294 Member
    I'm 31, I have lost 100 pounds. I have an open diary bit you'll find it really super boring. You're still welcome to look!
  • jeepinshawn
    jeepinshawn Posts: 642 Member
    I'm 39 and lost 100lbs in 2015, feel free to add me and look at my diary.
  • SherriLynnLeeman
    SherriLynnLeeman Posts: 22 Member
    I'm 29 and have lost in total about 60ish lbs. My diary is open and I'm always looking for other diaries to peek at! (:
  • LuanneScott1971
    LuanneScott1971 Posts: 14 Member
    Mine is open, but I'm not the healthiest eater in the world! Lol
  • flabassmcgee
    flabassmcgee Posts: 659 Member
    Would love more friends with open diaries as well! I work hard to try to meet my macros daily as well, so feel free to add me.
  • JoshLikesBeer
    JoshLikesBeer Posts: 88 Member
    Mine is open. I don't always log every day, though, been lazy with it over the holidays. Will get back to it starting Monday.
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,626 Member
    mine is open. i eat normal food and drink and eat chocolate and eat out and have lost 70+ pounds.

i exercise to earn my food ;)
  • speedygonzales32
    speedygonzales32 Posts: 21 Member
    I am 47 and lost 75 lbs since May 2015. My food choices are repetitive since I know they have been working well so far. I am going to open my diary and would love to have more friends with opens diaries as well so I can get more ideas what I could eat.
  • kelieghjane
    kelieghjane Posts: 31 Member
    Hiya I have an open food diary, I'm commuting to logging everyday I'm following a low carb way of eating. Your welcome to addd me
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Hi, I'm 38 and have about 12 stubborn pounds to lose! I have an open diary and have logged well over 1000 days (was at goal then had another baby, and logged all through pregnancy). There are a few days over Xmas where I didn't log my food.
  • theskinnyonme
    theskinnyonme Posts: 443 Member
    Mines open. feel free to add.
  • SoleilxStitch
    SoleilxStitch Posts: 95 Member
    My diaries open , i'm trying to take it seriously but I admit I am patchy in the low times. Feel free to add anyone.
  • tns56364
    tns56364 Posts: 43 Member
    Mine is open. Feel free to add me.
  • statzashley
    statzashley Posts: 2 Member
    Thank you all!!!!
  • allison4224
    allison4224 Posts: 80 Member
    My food diary is open, too. But, I only have a few days worth so far. Feel free to look and friend me anyone.
  • ogmomma2012
    ogmomma2012 Posts: 1,520 Member
    I reset my weight loss tracking to start the new year fresh, but I have lost over 60lbs. I do have a public diary, but it is ketogenic, very low-carb. Very delicious though! :) Can always use more support!
  • srecupid
    srecupid Posts: 660 Member
    Curious about the open thing. I opened mine up so that if i was asking for help on here you guys could see it. But, does that mean we still have to be friends to view them?
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Mine is open to anyone .....feel free to look at it ...I eat low carb high fat
  • katyyydidd
    katyyydidd Posts: 10 Member
    I'm 24 and my diary is open. Trying harder to eat healthy and would love some ideas as well. Feel free to add me.
  • angerelle
    angerelle Posts: 175 Member
    My diary is open, feel free to add me, or just have a nose. I like to cook and eat fairly "normally"! I'm 45 if that makes any difference and I eat all my Fitbit calories. I've been eating at maintenance over Christmas, about to go back to my usual deficit...