22F here with 50 pounds to lose!! Looking for friends :)

Options
Well it's another New Year which means another desperate attempt for me to lose the weight I've been battling with for years!! I've let things get way out of hand and I know I have no other choice but to get motivated and determined. But doing it alone is not easy!! And having family and friends who only kind of care.. Sometimes.. Isn't helping. I'm looking for friends that are ready to do this. People that are ready to give this their all. I'm super cool, easy going, and I'm a great motivator!! I'm ready to let weight loss and exercise absorb most of my life and if you're ready to make this attempt to lose weight your last, add me!! :)

Replies

• GameChanger82
    GameChanger82 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Happy 2016 to you! You're in the right place.

I lost 50 pounds last year and my top goal for this year is to lose another 50.

I'll add you now :smile:

Sam
  • janewarrington1
    janewarrington1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Totally get where you are coming from, i'll add you now. We can do it!!
  • AlyssaJones216
    AlyssaJones216 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I need motivation too, so let's do it! (:
  • bexlee547
    bexlee547 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new. Never used this before. I would like to loose 40 pounds to get to my idea weight. Can I add you?
  • m1cbry
    m1cbry Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    How do I "add" someone. I keep reading that, but don't understand what it means. So far, I've simply just read the boards, but don't seem to find a place to connect. Thanks in advance for the help.
  • golfjewel
    golfjewel Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Well it's another New Year which means another desperate attempt for me to lose the weight I've been battling with for years!! I've let things get way out of hand and I know I have no other choice but to get motivated and determined. But doing it alone is not easy!! And having family and friends who only kind of care.. Sometimes.. Isn't helping. I'm looking for friends that are ready to do this. People that are ready to give this their all. I'm super cool, easy going, and I'm a great motivator!! I'm ready to let weight loss and exercise absorb most of my life and if you're ready to make this attempt to lose weight your last, add me!! :)

Hello,
    I too have 50 pounds to lose. There are days that it feels insurmountable and then there are those days I know without a doubt Ive got this. Let's cheer each other on, celebrate together when we are on our game and hold each other up on those difficult days. Let's get to the finish line together... We can and will do this...
  • horselovinggal872
    Options
    Kudos to you for trying one more time! I've been losing weight for the last 3 months, and am on my last 10 lbs, but I love helping others get started!
  • RNZLR44
    RNZLR44 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    @cmcinerney93 I'm serious about a healthy lifestyle change as well! My goals include:

Eating clean
    Cardio 5x week
    Strength training 5x week
    Walk 2 miles a day
    Enjoy every minute of it!

I definitely enjoy the motivation aspect so add me if interested!!

• marthaxia
    marthaxia Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Please can you add me too as I totally need motivation! So much to loose