Looking for supportive friends!

Options
Hi all! I am looking for supportive friends. Daily loggers, motivators, carers... If that's even a word haha.

I'm 26, married with one child. Im a SAHM.

I'm not new to MFP, I've had success with it before. I am yo yo dieter. Looking to make this a lifestyle change. Maybe 47th time is the charm for me.

I'm looking for folks who can support my journey as I'll do the same.

Replies

• lizkharvey
    lizkharvey Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I log daily and post my weight loss almost daily. I hope it's a motivation for others and I have it so friends can see my food log, hopefully to show how I drop the weight for inspiration :) Add me if you want!!
  • theskinnyonme
    theskinnyonme Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I m doing DDP Yoga and pretty positive person.
  • graciep969
    graciep969 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would love to give you support and receive it also I've been doing this for 150ish days but I log in everyday...I'm on a major weigh loss journey and a new life style
  • ZoeMarie1989
    ZoeMarie1989 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I would love to try and do all you are asking, and need people to do the same for me.

In 2013 I lost 38lbs but I let myself slip and now need to loose 50lbs to get back to a healthy weight. I tried all last year to get back on track but just couldn't. I don't want to end this year feeling how I did this year. But Ive come to realise I cannot do it alone.

I'm also 26 married with two children and a SAHM.
  • kissedbythesunshine
    kissedbythesunshine Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm Nikki, married Sahm as well. I have about 40-50 more lbs to lose. Feel free to add me.
  • jesskahh87
    jesskahh87 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm the definition of a yo-yo dieter! I see a nutritionist for help. We got this!
  • shawn3180
    shawn3180 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm Shawn I am married with kids and have the same goals as you ladies. To lose 50 pounds this year. I lost 20 pounds in 2013 . Feel free to add me as a friend shawn3180
  • BEBR2014
    BEBR2014 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I am SAHM too. I log daily, both food and workouts. No judgement here as I logged in 5 minutes of stretching as a workout. I am definitely here to offer support and motivation. I sent you a request.

Wishing you a fab start to 2016 and your weight loss journey!
  • em84
    em84 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    new friends for 2016 :) feel free to add me
  • ZenLife_Tina2015
    ZenLife_Tina2015 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well....I am also on daily...I was lost for a while but I have found my way back and I'm ready to finish this!!
  • sarahlynwalters
    sarahlynwalters Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I could use the support too! Positive thinking, positive outcome!
  • ladynica
    ladynica Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Hi all. Feel free to add me. I'm on my 28th try give or take lol. Looking forward to making some progress and being healthier.
  • bnovak226
    bnovak226 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I m doing DDP Yoga and pretty positive person.

Just started DDP yoga myself (first time). So far I have found some pretty positive posts. Makes me excited for the months to come! Please add me. I would love to compare notes and help motivate each other!