Diet Fizzy Drinks

Options
2»

Replies

• desert_mom
    desert_mom Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    If you find no value in the article, that's cool. Gut health is important to me for much more than weight loss. You can't always avoid things like antibiotics, which do harm your gut, but I can avoid fake sugar, so I do. Anyway, have a great night.
  • stevencloser
    stevencloser Posts: 8,911 Member
    Options
    There is no reason to avoid it.
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    desert_mom wrote: »
    If you find no value in the article, that's cool. Gut health is important to me for much more than weight loss. You can't always avoid things like antibiotics, which do harm your gut, but I can avoid fake sugar, so I do. Anyway, have a great night.

The article presented no real evidence that it negatively impacts gut health in humans. If you don't want to consume it, I have zero issues with people's personal choices. Just don't cite unsubstantiated reasons for doing it and thereby extending the myth.
  • tomteboda
    tomteboda Posts: 2,171 Member
    Options
    brower47 wrote: »
    desert_mom wrote: »

The article presented no real evidence that it negatively impacts gut health in humans. If you don't want to consume it, I have zero issues with people's personal choices. Just don't cite unsubstantiated reasons for doing it and thereby extending the myth.

Ditto this.