FitMom

Options
Hi everyone! I used to be super athletic and I let my fitness go. Then I had my daughter and it's been tough getting my focus back. I can't exactly make it to a gym so I have to do home workouts. Just need some motivational pals to help get me focused.

Feel free to add me and chat.

Replies

• scookiemonster
    scookiemonster Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm in a similar boat. I wouldn't say I was ever super fit, but I had come a really long way in my fitness and abilities before intense pregnancy fatigue and giving way to a lot of carb cravings sidelined me. I've been trying to get back on track since my daughter was born last spring, and would be happy to have some motivational partners in similar situations. Feel free to add me :-)
  • lauriespitzig
    lauriespitzig Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have 3 kids - 4, 2 and 4 months. Needless to say free time is nonexistent. Stay positive, stay realistic and just do your best. You had to learn a new lifestyle when you became a mom ... now you have to learn another one to be a fit mom!! I am also trying to learn! Lol its a battle!
  • FitGamerSmoak
    FitGamerSmoak Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Mom of 1 planning on 2 soon so I want to get back to the healthy fit me....I'm 29 and weigh 155ish and I plan on getting to 125. I'll add you! I'm all about motivation for myself and others!
  • dejaune20
    dejaune20 Posts: 2 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    That's awesome. I'm 25 and I think this will be my only child. I want to get real fit again.