PICTURES! Down 181lbs!!! You can do it! Get like me!

Options

Replies

• vwagar
    vwagar Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Awe wow! Thank you! God bless
  • agzram
    agzram Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this!

You look fantastic!
  • trublutopaz
    trublutopaz Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    That's amazing. How long did it take for you to loose that weight? Also, and you can tell me to kiss off if you want, did you have to resort to any surgery to remove excess skin? I ask for myself but also because a friend of mine who lost over 100 lbs with a sleeve ended up needing surgery to deal with excess skin. I'm hoping that if the loss is slow and steady, the skin adapts.
  • Catho36
    Catho36 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Well done, you are such an inspiration, thanks for sharing. I've slowly lost 30lbs but got 106lbs to go, thanks for the renewed motivation, you look fabulous!
  • trentpell1
    trentpell1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you look fantastic, your story gives a person hope!
  • Quilterbunny
    Quilterbunny Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Awesome accomplishment
  • kss1231
    kss1231 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, great job.
  • machchic
    machchic Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    You look incredible, and so inspiring. Great job. I am not sure how tall you are but I got to 143 and I am back at 168 and doing the weight loss again, This time I am sticking to it. Good for you, keep it going.
  • Serendipitous_Soul11
    Options
    Wow! You look incredible and are such an inspiration <3 Thanks for sharing!
  • jusbar71
    jusbar71 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Reading stories like yours really motivates me, thank you! You are an inspiration. You look fantastic.
  • smileytree222
    smileytree222 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You should be proud of your accomplishments. I have SO far to go, 40 lbs, I'm fretting.
  • dawnz75
    dawnz75 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Everyday I look on MFP to find a daily shot of motivation. You are my motivation today, the first thing I read and now I can log off. =) Congrats on your well deserved success! Have a wonderful new you in 2016!
  • RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    Options
    You look just amazing and so happy! You also have a lovely family. They must be incredibly proud of you!

Thanks for sharing your story, pretty lady!
  • ekoth_09
    ekoth_09 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration you are. Healthy is where it's at! Congratulations!
  • vwagar
    Options
    It's taken me 2years in March to lose the weight... No surgery and no skin removal... I've accepted my looser skin in some areas of my body... I will never do surgery.. I try to lift free weights whenever I can to help tone my flabby arms and it's working!!
  • vwagar
    Options
    I am also 5'7
  • swim777
    swim777 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    What a great success story! Congratulations!!!!!!!
  • rwallsjr
    rwallsjr Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You look crazy great. I hope I can say I am down as much as you are in 2016. I know it is hard work but it is worth it. My motto is "There is no finish line".
  • Peter_Brady
    Peter_Brady Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    WOW! AMAZING JOB!!!
  • alphastarz
    alphastarz Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story. I'm in the middle of my journey (about 50lbs down with 70 or so to go). LOVE trolling the success stories for extra motivation and reminding myself it CAN be done, with hard work and patience.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!