Thunder buddies – Accountability -Support- Challenge group for 2016

Options
2»

Replies

• iheartcookies2
    iheartcookies2 Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    @Healthy67Chick I send you an invite if you are still interested :)
  • iheartcookies2
    Options
    The group is still open :)
  • rainbowluv88
    rainbowluv88 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! This sounds like fun and I could definitely use an accountability buddy too.
  • iheartcookies2
    Options
    @rainbowluv88 Welcome to the group :)
  • rainbowluv88
    rainbowluv88 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I'm excited to be here :)
  • wearynurse
    wearynurse Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm Jane, 36, single mum, working full time and sometimes on weekends too. I've got 15 kg to lose but would be happy with 10 this year. My issues are late night snacking, weekend binges and inconsistency -I'll do really well for a few days then totally fall off the wagon. So I'm working on self-discipline! Look forward to sharing in all your success :smile:
  • iheartcookies2
    Options
    wearynurse wrote: »
    Hi everyone. I'm Jane, 36, single mum, working full time and sometimes on weekends too. I've got 15 kg to lose but would be happy with 10 this year. My issues are late night snacking, weekend binges and inconsistency -I'll do really well for a few days then totally fall off the wagon. So I'm working on self-discipline! Look forward to sharing in all your success :smile:
    @wearynurse Hello Jane and welcome to the group! If you want to you can also put your introduction to Introduce yourself thread in our group. :)

• iheartcookies2
    Options
    The group is still open to new members :)
  • brobinson65
    brobinson65 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey can everyone join this group for accountability. We have people who post meals, routine videos and more. Thanks https://www.facebook.com/groups/1043496105672207/
  • iheartcookies2
    Options
    Please start your own thread. Not cool...