fitbit which one do people recommend

Options
I'm looking at getting a fitbit. I am starting MFP a fresh year and new me. I will only be walking as exercise due to injury.
However which fitbit would people recommend for MFP etc new to this fitbit thing x

Replies

• hedwardsb
    hedwardsb Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I love the Fitbit one. I wear it on my bra during the day, and I slip it to my pajama pants at night because I use the silent alarm during the workweek. I find it to be very accurate in recording walking, running, and eliptical steps. When I bike--rarely--clipping it to my shoelace was effective for recording.
    From talking with friends who wear the bracelet versions, I think the One is better for avoiding erroneous "steps" because it doesn't rely on arm movement.
    The one downside to the One is that I've had to replace the clip at least once to twice a year since I've owned it.
  • jeepinshawn
    jeepinshawn Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    I have only had the charge, I find it to be pretty accurate.
  • mattfow1
    mattfow1 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    The charge HR Is great for keeping track of your heart rate, however personally the step tracker was miles out. I actually returned my because of it. The app for phone was also very good.
  • lynney_s
    lynney_s Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I use the fitbit zip to track my walking. It's the cheapest one. I find it accurate and easy to wear. It syncs with MFP fine
  • ChocFiend
    ChocFiend Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I have the Fitbit ultra (old one before the one came out) I find it brilliantly accurate but would like to get s new one to gain the benefit of the automatic sync. Would like a wrist one but worry step count will measure high as I have a desk job and do a bit of typing. Thoughts anyone?
  • edup1975
    edup1975 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Thanks. I was wondering the same thing
  • sdash07
    sdash07 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have a Zip. It's a good start. Gives basic info and you just wear it on whatever. Not sure I want to track my sleep... I have lost 28lbs between that and myfitnesspal. Must say they work well together!!
  • sdash07
    sdash07 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi- I like allrecipes.com and cookinglight.com. You can find pretty tasty things there at or about 300 calories.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,973 Member
    Options
    I had intended to get a wrist Fitbit but there were so many negative reviews about either the strap falling apart, allergic reactions, or not being as accurate as the One that I ended up getting the One, which I love. I just have to remember to transfer it between pants.