loubylou1969 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I would like to join please

TIA
  • butterflyinwait
    butterflyinwait Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'd love to join! I've been using MFP to log meals for a few months, but I would love to use the social aspect of the app, to give and get more support!
    Thanks!!
  • MelissaLattin
    MelissaLattin Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Sign me up please!
  • needtoloseforever
    needtoloseforever Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Just getting back into the swing of things here and a challenge is exactly what i need. Can I join please?
  • sp_xox
    sp_xox Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I would like to join :)
  • mrskezner
    mrskezner Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would like to join please! Thanks :)
  • terrifritzel
    terrifritzel Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes please!
  • ADHB98
    ADHB98 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join!
  • raynapatricia95
    raynapatricia95 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join also!
  • hararayne
    hararayne Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join. I just began two 30 day challenges, one exercise for each, and am working on incorporating low calorie veggies instead of noodles and rice into my diet. I substitute a cup for a cup.
    I will be moving back to my hometown in Wisconsin on March 31 and am currently taking a break from my Master's degree education until next fall.

I'm excited to start!
  • qtpiedee
    qtpiedee Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Please add me...
  • Cryscord
    Cryscord Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    kcthatsme wrote: »
    Hi! My name is Kristen and I have been the host of 16 long term weight loss challenges, here on MFP, and now it's time to get ready for the next one! This new challenge is "Let Yourself Transform!" and goes for 11 weeks. It is from January 11 to March 28. Our weigh ins will be on Mondays (closing each week at noon CA time and re-opening every Thursday). You can weigh in early also (Thursday – Sunday) so our first weigh in starts on January 7!

I'm a really informal host. The group will be pretty easy going, with a great mix of people posting and supporting each other along our weight loss journey. We won't have pressure either! Just accountability.

Some of the topics we have are:

Motivational Quotes!
    Mini Goal Measurements
    What You Do That Can Help Others...
    NSVs
    Exercise!
    Articles and Videos
    This and That
    Before and During!

You don't have to participate in anything but the weigh ins, if you don't want to.

If you'd like to join, please let me know here and I'll send you an invite to our group. If you try to join there, sometimes there are so many invites that don't get accepted that I don't see some of the requests.

Welcome!

Kristen

How do we join?
  • qtpiedee
    qtpiedee Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I want to join... :)
  • KOlmert
    KOlmert Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join!
  • cucu123
    cucu123 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    kcthatsme wrote: »
    Hi! My name is Kristen and I have been the host of 16 long term weight loss challenges, here on MFP, and now it's time to get ready for the next one! This new challenge is "Let Yourself Transform!" and goes for 11 weeks. It is from January 11 to March 28. Our weigh ins will be on Mondays (closing each week at noon CA time and re-opening every Thursday). You can weigh in early also (Thursday – Sunday) so our first weigh in starts on January 7!

I'm a really informal host. The group will be pretty easy going, with a great mix of people posting and supporting each other along our weight loss journey. We won't have pressure either! Just accountability.

Some of the topics we have are:

Motivational Quotes!
    Mini Goal Measurements
    What You Do That Can Help Others...
    NSVs
    Exercise!
    Articles and Videos
    This and That
    Before and During!

You don't have to participate in anything but the weigh ins, if you don't want to.

If you'd like to join, please let me know here and I'll send you an invite to our group. If you try to join there, sometimes there are so many invites that don't get accepted that I don't see some of the requests.

Welcome!

Kristen

Hello Kristin. This challenge is exactly what I need. Please add me to your group
  • courtbrass
    courtbrass Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I would like to join. Thanks!
  • cucu123
    cucu123 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello Kristin Please add me to your challenge group. Thank you. Mariana
  • champy216
    champy216 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would like to join