Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

FINALLY!!!

metco89
metco89 Posts: 578 Member
edited September 19 in Fitness and Exercise
I just had to post, alot of you know I have been having a hard time getting back on track with the exercise i need. Well this morning, FINALLY I DID IT!! I did my workout video for the first time since I came back to MFP!! I had to share this cause I was so down on myself for not doing it. I actually did the entire video. Last couple times i did it i only did half so i did make some positive progress today. Thanks for letting share my accomplishment!! You guys are the best and thanks for all the encouragement:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :drinker:

Replies

• metco89
    metco89 Posts: 578 Member
    I just had to post, alot of you know I have been having a hard time getting back on track with the exercise i need. Well this morning, FINALLY I DID IT!! I did my workout video for the first time since I came back to MFP!! I had to share this cause I was so down on myself for not doing it. I actually did the entire video. Last couple times i did it i only did half so i did make some positive progress today. Thanks for letting share my accomplishment!! You guys are the best and thanks for all the encouragement:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :drinker:
  • ccbyrne1
    ccbyrne1 Posts: 19 Member
    good job!!!!!
    :bigsmile:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Congrats!!! That is so great!!
    54534436.gif
  • great job!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Congratulations! :happy:
    I was in the same boat as you for awhile. Today my husband and I are joining a 24 hour fitness gym. Having a partner doing the exercises with me will help me alot. It also shows that he is willing to help support me with my journey of weight lose. He has a few pounds to lose, maybe 10 lbs, on the other hand I have about 90 lbs to go. Support from family is so important . It's a big encouragement.
    Good . Wishing you all a very successful year .
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    a132a9774b4b4f9210c92c706f3a0a6e.jpg
    You have every reason to be proud. Thanks for sharing your success.
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    CONGRATULATIONS! Keep up the great work! :smile:
  • Way to go!!! Keep up the positive attitude and when your feeling down turn to your friends on MFP! We are all cheering for each other! YEAH!
  • cjm0014
    cjm0014 Posts: 118
    CONGRATS
    thats way awesome :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.