please

Options
Add me, I need a support system. My 6'2" husband weighs a whole 150 and eats ANYTHING he wants, needless to say he doesn't understand how to support someone with weight issues because he's never had them. He encourages me but I need encouragement from people who understand where I'm coming from.

Replies

• Vermonthunnybee
    Vermonthunnybee Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Meagan. Your husband sounds like mine. His only weight problem is trying to put weight on. I should be so lucky. I am very new here just joining a few minutes ago. So I don't know how to add friends yet. I just figured out how to add my breakfast meal. I don't like to exercise. I live in Boston MA. Our high temp today is 26 degrees. I don't like cold weather either and really really need some friends here to help me have success. Maybe we can help each other on this journey.
  • meaganthinksskinny
    meaganthinksskinny Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    They sound exactly the same, lucky ducks! I just tried adding you to my friends I would love to support you on your journey as I HATE exercise as well. I've been changing my mindset and it's really helping, I'm just hoping the momentum keeps up!