PICTURES! Down 181lbs!!! You can do it! Get like me!

Options

Replies

• citrusses
    citrusses Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous! You're an inspiration to not give up.
  • MerinneW
    MerinneW Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Fantastical! The thing I notice in these success stories usually is how much younger people look after they lose big, and you are no exception - you look so full of vitality now! Very inspiring.
  • _Figgzie_
    _Figgzie_ Posts: 3,506 Member
    Options
    vwagar wrote: »
    4h9uygr3j3q9.jpeg
    f8fxjwpb9x1z.jpeg
    wyirc2pb8kr2.png
    dwanfh28ocz6.jpeg
    bj58ycxuuhee.jpeg
    3a25w1w6iwur.jpeg
    ilpzrcphfa3q.jpeg
    mwdssn5pkvfo.jpeg
    Ok so if you guys are anything like me than you like to eat! I eat more than ever! I added lots of protein & veggies into my diet & move @ least 30 min a day! I think it's about creating a habit that you can stick to daily! Don't do too much or you will not be able to stick to this! I walk or ride an exercise bike... If I'm feeling really motivated I can ride or walk for an hour! Trust me you will start to feel amazing once you take out the fast & fried food that makes you feel sluggish and tired! Try new foods that you never thought you would like! Try them not once but twice and you will see your taste will change! I've been able to keep this lifestyle up bc I feel so great! I never used to weigh myself ( this is a must bc you have to be aware and have a goal)... I log my food every day! 660 streak guys! Please give this gift to yourself for the new year & beyond! I went from 350lbs to 169lbs... Goal weight 158lbs ( maybe more to play with) I believe in you! The feeling of self love & control that has come over me is something I wish I could wrap up and give to all of you, but it's a gift that you can only give to yourself! God bless & my fitness pal is the secret weapon you need!

amazing, amazing job! you look so happy and healthy
  • ModernRock
    ModernRock Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    vwagar wrote: »
    I feel great! @ first it fell off but now it's more of a challenge! It will be 2 yrs in March

Is that Jenna Bush in the photo on the tv show?

Congrats on the loss!
  • natajane
    natajane Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you've done so well. I hope i can mimic your amazing success!
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job! How long have you maintained it?
  • rkit03
    rkit03 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look so awesome! What an amazing loss! Thanks for sharing!
  • ClicquotBubbles
    ClicquotBubbles Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    1115466316c7b31948e61111279339c0.gif

Awesome and inspirational!
  • AuthorSherylCollinsRoberson
    Options
    You did great! I was thinking I don't know if this going to work and maybe I should do gastric bypass but I think I give it a try. Now I don't have to lose as much 66 pounds. I think I go for it once again. In 2010 I was on weightwatchers momentum but once they changed the program it was hard for me to lose I was 30 pounds off my idea weight wearing a size 8 pants. Great for tall people but I'm short. So I think I might try it!
  • denise3085
    denise3085 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • flashtaxi
    flashtaxi Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I have 100+ pounds to lose. You are inspiring. Thank you for sharing.
  • KassiesJourney
    KassiesJourney Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    You Look AWESOME!!
  • dusjujr
    dusjujr Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!! What was your diary set it? if you don't mind me asking
  • lorigem
    lorigem Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!!
  • flaminica
    flaminica Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Well done! Thanks for the photos. Very inspiring. :blush:
  • almostmrsfox
    almostmrsfox Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Incredible! you're an inspiration!
  • jkirks
    jkirks Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow!! I'm blown away! I need to lose 130 lbs to be close to my goal weight. I just started on this jorney and I'm positive that I can do it. I'm doing the C25K workout with jopes of running my first 5k in February. Thanks for sharing! You have inspired me!
  • jennx
    jennx Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for your encouragement, even though I've lost so much weight before deep down I started to question myself. This has just motivated me even more thanks for the post :smile:
  • vwagar
    vwagar Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    That's amazing. How long did it take for you to loose that weight? Also, and you can tell me to kiss off if you want, did you have to resort to any surgery to remove excess skin? I ask for myself but also because a friend of mine who lost over 100 lbs with a sleeve ended up needing surgery to deal with excess skin. I'm hoping that if the loss is slow and steady, the skin adapts.
    That's amazing. How long did it take for you to loose that weight? Also, and you can tell me to kiss off if you want, did you have to resort to any surgery to remove excess skin? I ask for myself but also because a friend of mine who lost over 100 lbs with a sleeve ended up needing surgery to deal with excess skin. I'm hoping that if the loss is slow and steady, the skin adapts.
    dusjujr wrote: »
    GREAT JOB!! What was your diary set it? if you don't mind me asking
    Anyone can read it
  • vwagar
    vwagar Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job! How long have you maintained it?
    I wouldn't say I've hit " maintaining yet...I say I've had this new lifestyle since February 2014
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!