Insanity really helped

Options
hi Everyone - new to myfitnesspal and looking forward to connecting and learning how like minded people have achieved their physical goals.

I went on the Insanity Program by Shaun T and loved it - lost almost 50lbs! and want to get down that last 20lbs before toning......

anyone else done Insanity or Asylum or Insanity Max 30?

Replies

• MeganMcBane
    MeganMcBane Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am doing Insanity now (week 2) and I love it! I've done it once before and had amazing results. I like Max 30 too! It's completely different from Insanity. I think people think it's the same thing but shorter workouts. Good luck!
  • Peter_Brady
    Peter_Brady Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    @hardeepsaund1980 @MeganMcBane

I've been considering giving Insanity a try. Do either of you have before & after or progress pictures?
  • hardeepsaund1980
    hardeepsaund1980 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    @hardeepsaund1980 @MeganMcBane

I've been considering giving Insanity a try. Do either of you have before & after or progress pictures?
    Hi Peter - check out the insanity website the before and after are pretty accurate! Good
    Luck
  • hardeepsaund1980
    hardeepsaund1980 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am doing Insanity now (week 2) and I love it! I've done it once before and had amazing results. I like Max 30 too! It's completely different from Insanity. I think people think it's the same thing but shorter workouts. Good luck!

Thanks!!