I'm new and I'm on a mission!

Options
Hey everyone!

Just downloaded the app for iPhone today and started using it this morning. I'm in the best shape of my life and I'm much more active today than I was in my teens. However with that said, in 2004 I spiked up to 330lbs by eating poorly and rarely exercised. I'm around 260lbs now but after complaining about joint pain, my doctor strongly encouraged me to lose another 40lbs given my frame set. Diabetes and strokes run in my family so I'm aware of what's at stake. I also want to up my tennis game and look healthier for my upcoming wedding (OCTOBER!).

So my goal right now is 220lbs and I could definitely use some encouragement getting there. I too will offer what I can to this community to help all of us achieve a healthier us!

Replies

• cowpacino
    cowpacino Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    good job losing that weight and best of luck on the remaining 40 lbs!
  • yonny108
    yonny108 Posts: 5
    Options
    Wtg on the weight lost so far. If you could go from 330 to 260 then I would say the hard part is over. I'm sure you will look dashing come October (which is my birth month)

Good luck on ur 40lbs. U can do it!!! :smile:
  • thekevinhu
    thekevinhu Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I'm really enjoying all the information on these message boards. Seeing everyone's weight loss ticker move from left to right also motivates me to get the ball rolling here.