Is anyone's MFP app going crazy

Options
It keeps sayiing cannot connect to server, erasing my logged foods. And not keeping up with steps at all.

Replies

• alyssagb1
    alyssagb1 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Cannot connect to server yes. Others not so much.
  • megpie41
    megpie41 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    The "cannot connect to server" happened on my phone. I deleted the app, reinstalled it and it seems to work fine now. I never had a problem with it deleting logged foods though.
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    I am getting all kinds of weird issues right now! Error messages that are just a jumbled mess of letters and symbols and things don't want to load
  • markrgeary1
    markrgeary1 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    I got a couple of HTTP errors, looked harmless. I don't see any lost data.
  • dujyandco
    dujyandco Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Yup-- Communication with Fitbit is off, can't update, can't 'like' friends' status.... all sorts of quirkiness, today! Glad it isn't just me.... thought it was!
  • strongenoughtofly
    strongenoughtofly Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Mine has been doing it all day. It wouldn't log food, deleted things, and wouldn't sync but I deleted and re-downloaded the app and that seems to have helped. You can force sync the app which was working for a bit when it said "error reaching the server".
  • Lynzdee18
    Lynzdee18 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I am getting all kinds of weird issues right now! Error messages that are just a jumbled mess of letters and symbols and things don't want to load

Mine too. And crashes, restarting my tablet.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,618 Member
    Options
    Yes, it was messed up on the computer (news feed went blank)and the app. Idk about the desktop(not on now) but just forced stopped the app and then opened it again and it works.
  • KatyP86
    KatyP86 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Yes, it's been acting up!