Help

Options
I need help with losing 15lbs quickly, any ideas?

Replies

• kiddiebqueen17
    kiddiebqueen17 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Wish there was a trick to losing quickly... going to Mexico in February and nowhere near ready for bathing suit, never mind a bikini. I'm trying to find some summer dresses to cover up.
  • laciems11
    laciems11 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Have you ever heard of the 10 day green smoothie cleanse? Quick and healthy .. Most of the results are up to 10 to 15 pounds.
  • grinning_chick
    grinning_chick Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    laciems11 wrote: »
    Have you ever heard of the 10 day green smoothie cleanse? Quick and healthy .. Most of the results are up to 10 to 15 pounds.

I wouldn't recommend such. The common ending is gaining it all back, and then some as a reward for the misery and restriction suffered.

Also, "cleanses" are pure woo. What, exactly, are you cleaning? I mean other than your intestine out thanks to the resultant hyperperistalsis and subsequent diarrhea?
  • allenpriest
    allenpriest Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    laciems11 wrote: »

Bad bad bad idea. Quick maybe vut certainly not healthy. Quick means loss of muscle mass and/or water. Such leads to yo-yo weight loss and gain.

You don't gain weight quickly and you won't lose the weight quickly.