31 years old - 5'2 175 lbs. Looking for Similar for Small Group!

Options
Hey MFP

As the title states, I'm 31 years old 5'2 and 175 pounds. I would LOVE to connect with just a few people with somewhat similar stats for TRUE accountability.

If interested, please reply with a bit about you! I'm from LA, love to dance, bike ride... and eat (of course). Lol.

KJ

Replies

• Just_Kisha
    Just_Kisha Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Aloha, I'm 37 years old 5'5 and weigh 162. My biggest problem is sugar....I love sweets.
  • jldrand
    jldrand Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 25, 5'2 and 210. Married life and circumstances have led me to eat my feelings in 2015 to say the least! Would love to get down to 154 as a start. What are your goals? X
  • LauraChenault
    LauraChenault Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow jldrand! We basically are the same! I'm 26, 5'2, and 210. I had a baby last year. Like the baby weight came off, I was just chunky to start with. I would love to get to around 150. Shoot. I would probably be happy at 160. Married life has been so great for me, except food. Like I love food. I used to eat almost no calories ever. But when u get married and are preparing food for a family and not just eating ramen or speghettios everyday, the pounds start to pile on. Wishing everyone a great year of getting on track! Y'all can do this!
  • Lilmisschattabox
    Lilmisschattabox Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi KJ - we're pretty close - I'm a little taller at a bit over 5'4" and weigh 176lb currently. I'd like to get down to 145lb. I'm from New Zealand, love dancing (but struggle with anything else that seems like exercise!) and would love a small group to check in with for support :smile:
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I'm 5'3, currently about 158 (I started at 172ish!), I'm 34 & from the UK. I did get down to 125lbs but my happy relationship pounds escalated & I'm looking to get healthier!

Oh anyone feel free to add me :)
  • megomerrett
    megomerrett Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm pretty similar at 5'1" and 154lb. I live in Wales. I also love to eat. I do like dancing but struggle to find classes that fit my life (which is a tad ironic as I spend a decade working for a dance company). Work from home now so think I might have found something that could work. I've got two boys and a stepdaughter but they're not to blame for my current body shape - I've been much fitter and slimmer when they were younger (to be fair, they're only 3, 7 and 9 now). Feel like a bit of a cliché hopping back into tracking my food and exercise in the New Year but it has needed doing for while now!
  • Lilmisschattabox
    Lilmisschattabox Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm pretty similar at 5'1" and 154lb. I live in Wales. I also love to eaFeel like a bit of a cliché hopping back into tracking my food and exercise in the New Year but it has needed doing for while now!

Me too!
  • megomerrett
    megomerrett Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    As for weaknesses, mine is probably booze. Wine or gin while ironing, watching telly, cooking, washing up, reading or sewing in the evening.
  • MindaD
    MindaD Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone I'm 33 5'3 sw190 cw158 and my lowest was 139 in 2013, I'm back because I've been a total slacker and I'm ready to get back on track. Can't wait to have my healthy energy back.. add me :D