Are you totally naked when you weigh yourself?

Options
Just wondering how everyone weigh yourself? I did first thing when I woke up (after pee) and totally naked on scale but I assumed everyone did the same?

Replies

• KKishaA
    KKishaA Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Heck yes.
  • BuddhaB0y
    BuddhaB0y Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Yup.... First thing in the morning after goin to the bathroom.
  • canjotigger
    canjotigger Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too!
  • Wynterbourne
    Wynterbourne Posts: 2,200 Member
    Options
    Always.
  • Janehds0284
    Janehds0284 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    Are you kidding? Even when I get weighed at the doctor's office, I ask if I can strip down first.

hahaha when I was pregnant in winter, everytime I jump on hospital scale I hate it, I had thick jacket and boots on and nurse told me that its ok to leave them on !!!???
  • sarahthes
    sarahthes Posts: 3,252 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    Are you kidding? Even when I get weighed at the doctor's office, I ask if I can strip down first.

hahaha when I was pregnant in winter, everytime I jump on hospital scale I hate it, I had thick jacket and boots on and nurse told me that its ok to leave them on !!!???

They were just looking for your trend not your exact weight, so as long as you dressed the same each time it didn't really matter what you were wearing.
  • middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,483 Member
    Options
    Yup, even take my watch off.
    Cheers, h.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    I sleep in boxer shorts and a tanktop and always weigh wearing the same thing. I couldn't be bothered getting undressed and dressed again, especially in winter :open_mouth:
  • AdrianChr92
    AdrianChr92 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Usually just shorts cause that's how I sleep in
  • Optimistical1
    Optimistical1 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Nope, usually pajama pants and a t-shirt or yoga pants and a tee. My clothes don't weigh that much. I can see that I'm steadily losing so .5-1 pound still doesn't make a huge difference to me at this point.
  • trjjoy
    trjjoy Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    It depends on where I weigh myself.
  • Iguessicandothis
    Iguessicandothis Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Yes, but that's how I sleep too, so it's just easy to hop on the scale first thing.
  • MissyINGa
    MissyINGa Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Always!
  • Runagain_4
    Runagain_4 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Usually in my pj's. Unless the weight's gone up. Then EVERYTHING comes off, including glasses and watch!
  • middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,483 Member
    Options
    I haven't weighed myself in weeks because it is too cold running to the scale in the main bathroom naked. I am too lazy to put something on only to take it off again.
    I just hope I haven't gained 20lb by the spring.

Cheers, h.