Are you totally naked when you weigh yourself?

Options

Replies

• Madwife2009
    Madwife2009 Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    I wear a top but only because one of my children may burst in on me and get scared to death by the sight of their naked mother (they are only young and really don't understand the concept of privacy).
  • IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    IILikeToMoveItMoveIt Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    scolaris wrote: »
    Yes. I prefer to be even devoid of mascara residue, earrings and nail polish ... LOL
    LOL, I just know when I get close to gw, ALL my nails will be cut to the quick. lol I have REALLY long hair (past my butt) and I like to let it down when I weigh. It's silly, I know, but until the inches are coming off faster, I'm being motivated mostly by the scale. (Tricks and all, I know the reality, I just sometimes need the extra push.)
  • wroubs
    wroubs Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I take my weight in my pj's. After using the bathroom first.
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    No, I weigh in underwear. Same way I sleep so it's just easier. Plus that's how I weigh in at comps.
  • Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    Options
    In winter I wore more things, and I gradually changed to just a nightie in summer, but it's basically my night clothes.

I still get to see all the ups and downs by recording daily in Happy Scale.
  • Blueseraphchaos
    Blueseraphchaos Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    I wear a top but only because one of my children may burst in on me and get scared to death by the sight of their naked mother (they are only young and really don't understand the concept of privacy).

My kids are 12 & 10 and don't understand the concept of privacy....unless it's the older one in the bathroom, then he does. Lol!

I wear nothing when i weigh myself, though.
  • Protranser
    Protranser Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I make sure my web cam is on before i remove any articles of clothing :#
  • SizeTenByTeatime
    SizeTenByTeatime Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Definitely - those socks add a few extra pounds, you know! :D
  • schibsted750
    schibsted750 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I am totally naked at all times. Life is hard.
  • ryanflebbe
    ryanflebbe Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I'm gaining weight, so I just make sure the conditions are the same. I wear boxer shorts if anyone was trying to visualize, haha.
  • ryanflebbe
    ryanflebbe Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I knew a girl who took a deep breath and held it when she weighed herself. She has a B.S. in exercise and nutrition too, haha. I thought it was very funny. Anyone do that?
  • Blueseraphchaos
    Blueseraphchaos Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    I am totally naked at all times. Life is hard.

Actually, sounds like life is pretty good. Unless you're freezing, that is...
  • DianePK
    DianePK Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself after the loo (TMI I know) and remove everything before my shower.
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    Just wondering how everyone weigh yourself? I did first thing when I woke up (after pee) and totally naked on scale but I assumed everyone did the same?

Sunday mornings I wake up, use the bathroom, walk downstairs to the dining room, pull out the scale and place it on the same square of flooring and weigh myself. I just wear my pj's.
  • Whitezombiegirl
    Whitezombiegirl Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    Nekkid! I have a bio impedance scale so its necessary.
  • suziecue20
    suziecue20 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    First thing on a Monday morning in my 'birthday suit'.
  • crb426
    crb426 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Yes, I even consider if I should compensate for the weight of my hair. Ha!

Although, if it's not first thing in the morning I weigh with clothes, knowing that my pajama pants/t-shirt will add about 1.5 pounds. If it's the end of the day and I've recently eaten I find that the clothes/food combo consistently adds about 3 pounds.
  • tugsandpulls
    tugsandpulls Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Yup! It's one of the things that I didn't like about WW - they always objected when I'd weigh in naked I had to wear clothes to weigh in.

Lol
  • allenpriest
    allenpriest Posts: 1,102 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Protranser wrote: »
    I make sure my web cam is on before i remove any articles of clothing :#

Really you turn the camera on!??! That's kind of kinky I think.