Are you totally naked when you weigh yourself?

Options

Replies

• SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I like to weigh myself in full battle armor.
  • Oi_Sunshine
    Oi_Sunshine Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Yes except I wear socks. My scale is glass and it gets really cold. :(
  • myssjaxson
    myssjaxson Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Depends, sometimes I just jump on the scale for no reason with clothes on lol. But my actual weigh-ins are in the morning after I pee and I'm totally naked. I make myself weigh with clothes on of different types and different times of the day so I don't fear the scale haha
  • nordlead2005
    nordlead2005 Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    in boxers, with glasses and my rings on. I think they total a few ounces, either way the daily variance is less than 0.2lb which is less than my scale can measure.
  • ekahnicole
    ekahnicole Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Yep definitely naked. Haha
  • 2muchfnsugar
    2muchfnsugar Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    ryanflebbe wrote: »
    I knew a girl who took a deep breath and held it when she weighed herself. She has a B.S. in exercise and nutrition too, haha. I thought it was very funny. Anyone do that?

Yup. Totally. I go to the bathroom, strip down, shave (everything), and I have a canister of compressed helium that I keep next to the scale that I breath in. Normal air doesn't make a difference since it's the same density inside or out of the body. lol. :p
  • cnbbnc
    cnbbnc Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    scolaris wrote: »
    Yes. I prefer to be even devoid of mascara residue, earrings and nail polish ... LOL

Yup. And be shaved as well! I'm also naked, and have gone to the bathroom. It's so stupid, but I kind of sneak up on my scale and ever so gently step on it. As if taking a hard step will throw the number off!

• paulandrachelk
    paulandrachelk Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I sleep naked, I weigh naked.
  • bLui_bella
    bLui_bella Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    That's the only way to get accurate weight.
  • sisxena
    sisxena Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I even take my glasses off, which means I have to do it twice; to ensure that I saw the reading right & if I was ever lucky enough to (cough/sigh), get married; the wedding ring'd also come off.

Funny one, hahahahaha
  • Asher_Ethan
    Asher_Ethan Posts: 2,430 Member
    Options
    Usually. If my 8-year-old is awake when I weigh myself ill usual be in very light clothing.
  • PinkyPan1
    PinkyPan1 Posts: 3,018 Member
    Options
    Always...my scale is kept in the kitchen so I make sure the blinds are all closed. No need scaring the neighbors.
  • _lyndseybrooke_
    _lyndseybrooke_ Posts: 2,561 Member
    Options
    Naked. Bowels and bladder empty. Body completely shaved. No jewelry. Nails clipped. Eyebrows plucked. Contacts out. Hair clean, dry, and free of products.

:p

No, but seriously, naked is the way to weigh.
  • sisxena
    sisxena Posts: 47 Member
    Options

Naked. Bowels and bladder empty. Body completely shaved. No jewelry. Nails clipped. Eyebrows plucked. Contacts out. Hair clean, dry, and free of products.

:p

No, but seriously, naked is the way to weigh.

:p:p:D
  • stevencloser
    stevencloser Posts: 8,911 Member
    Options
    The only thing I wear is my glasses.
    And sometimes socks.
  • ArleneMobley
    ArleneMobley Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    uh...yes.
  • mynorsedeer
    mynorsedeer Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Absolutely, but only once a week. First thing on Sunday morning. Totes nekkid. Before eating anything. After using the bathroom. Before taking a shower (can't risk having wet hair). And I have a real doctor's-office-type-scale because I don't trust the typical flat floor scale. (data nerd)
  • marvinq42
    marvinq42 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Yes, totally naked after my morning bathroom visit. I usually do it at the same day, time in the morning (basically under the same conditions).

When I started I weighed myself throughout the day. First thing, in the morning with Pjs on, then Pjs off, before going to the bathroom, then after, before eating, then after. Just to see how everything effects my weight. Helped put things in context.

Then I finally just started doing it once a week on Saturday morning after going to the bathroom.
  • c_leeee
    c_leeee Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    cnbbnc wrote: »
    scolaris wrote: »
    Yes. I prefer to be even devoid of mascara residue, earrings and nail polish ... LOL

Yup. And be shaved as well! I'm also naked, and have gone to the bathroom. It's so stupid, but I kind of sneak up on my scale and ever so gently step on it. As if taking a hard step will throw the number off!

So funny! I also step onto the scale very gently for the same reason! :D
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    Yes and no. I weight myself a lot.