Getting back

Options
New Year and new resolutions, finally hit that scale what will show me 40 kg less than I am, when I started I was whooping 105, now I am 92kg, plan is by end of the year see on the scale 52kg! If someone would like to friend up for support, sure add :)

Replies

• tigerseven4
    tigerseven4 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey, I just got back on the app and am tring out the support network. Loki
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Got back after 2 years of reaching my goal.
    Unfortunately some depression..mom passing away, health problems with dad made me gain some of the weight that I've already lost. So I'm back to it! Hopefully I'll lose it before December this year (around 40 lbs)
    So hi !
  • tigerseven4
    Options
    Sorry, app crashed. Looking to get more fit buy slimming down. Whats your plan?
  • Chupiite
    Chupiite Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    ElizaRoche wrote: »
    Got back after 2 years of reaching my goal.
    Unfortunately some depression..mom passing away, health problems with dad made me gain some of the weight that I've already lost. So I'm back to it! Hopefully I'll lose it before December this year (around 40 lbs)
    So hi !

I'm sorry to hear for your loss. Fingers cross for your journey.
  • Chupiite
    Chupiite Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Sorry, app crashed. Looking to get more fit buy slimming down. Whats your plan?

I have been true my life so much diets and I realised that non of them will work for me, I've been in and out MFP but it's only one thing has helped me to loose weight. Other day I opened huge bin bag and I threw out everything what was in my fridge, I googled for low carb foods and filled my fridge with greens and beans and leans :) any good plans for yourself?
  • qaiserelahi992
    qaiserelahi992 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Really motivated to read about your progress. I have send you a request to add.
  • tigerseven4
    Options
    Getting real food into is a great start. Im pretty active right now. I cycle to the office everyday even right now in the winter. Trying to figure out my diet right now. We have some of the beachbody vids at home so i do that on weekends to try and keep it fresh and shoke thw body too.