PICTURES! Down 181lbs!!! You can do it! Get like me!

Options

Replies

• vwagar
    vwagar Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    ModernRock wrote: »
    vwagar wrote: »
    I feel great! @ first it fell off but now it's more of a challenge! It will be 2 yrs in March

Is that Jenna Bush in the photo on the tv show?

Congrats on the loss!
    Yes I appeared on the Today show back in August!!! I did the Joy Fit Club segment
  • vwagar
    Options
    That's amazing. How long did it take for you to loose that weight? Also, and you can tell me to kiss off if you want, did you have to resort to any surgery to remove excess skin? I ask for myself but also because a friend of mine who lost over 100 lbs with a sleeve ended up needing surgery to deal with excess skin. I'm hoping that if the loss is slow and steady, the skin adapts.

No surgery for me of any sort.. I try to do some strength training throughout the week & I think it's really helped me look toner overall but I do have problem areas of loose skin but it's all normal and I will even out lol! Slow & steady is the best way to lose weight... At first it was falling off but now it's much slower and I'm A OK with that
  • simpleisbetter
    simpleisbetter Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! What an inspiration!
  • darla499
    darla499 Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! You go girl. I'm down quite a bit myself. Did you have to have any kind of tummy tuck or anything after such a huge loss?
  • Omoe11
    Omoe11 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success! You look great...you should be very proud! :smile:
  • jendenmaher
    jendenmaher Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Superstar effort! Congratulations and thanks for sharing. You look amazing!
  • BreakthroughThisLifeTime
    Options
    Thank you for posting....wonderful and inspiring :-)
  • iamworthy14
    iamworthy14 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Amazing journey! You are inspiring! Do you eat different from ur family at dinner?
  • woznube7
    woznube7 Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your journey. What an inspiration. @vwagar :)
  • akern1987
    akern1987 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I love your post, and you look wonderful! congrats on your amazing lifestyle change, I'm sure that little girl of yours will thank you for it, believe that, I lost my mom just this year due to her health and I know had she gotten her weight more under control she would have had more time...you have no idea what a gift you've just given her-a lifetime with you means so much.
    Great job!
  • ween2414
    ween2414 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Amazing
  • KWKirkbride
    KWKirkbride Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Wow! Awesome job. I love seeing the huge smile in your after pics. You can tell you're really carrying yourself with so much confidence. So happy for you.
  • vwagar
    Options
    akern1987 wrote: »
    I love your post, and you look wonderful! congrats on your amazing lifestyle change, I'm sure that little girl of yours will thank you for it, believe that, I lost my mom just this year due to her health and I know had she gotten her weight more under control she would have had more time...you have no idea what a gift you've just given her-a lifetime with you means so much.
    Great job!
    this made me cry ! So true! God bless you & thank you

• vwagar
    Options
    Amazing journey! You are inspiring! Do you eat different from ur family at dinner?

At first yes but not now!!!!! We all changed!!!! It's amazing how great we all feel!!! My man has lost almost 50lbs as well! Can't remember the last time we were sick
  • vwagar
    Options
    darla499 wrote: »
    That's amazing! You go girl. I'm down quite a bit myself. Did you have to have any kind of tummy tuck or anything after such a huge loss?

No babe!!! I'm not perfect but it's all coming together!!!! I'm too scared to ever do surgery!
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    You go girl! Congrats
  • sand5371
    sand5371 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    So proud of you! Thanks for sharing!
  • ba1031
    ba1031 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!
  • 84susan1963
    84susan1963 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Inspirational. Thanks for sharing x
  • zenjen13
    zenjen13 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Amazing! I have about 40lbs to lose and the fact that you lost so much more gives me a kick in the pants. Whether it's 10lbs or 110 it's all about lifestyle. Way to Go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!