Your Non-Negotiable item

Options
124»

Replies

• WickedPineapple
    WickedPineapple Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    I refuse to drink diet. If I'm going to drink pop, it's going to be full sugar.
  • shaynepoole
    shaynepoole Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I won't give up coffee and red meat and alcohol :) ever

Food I wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole - any kind of boiled eggs
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    I HAVE to have tomatoes every single day. Granted they are low in calories, but I could imagine myself living without any single food except for tomatoes. Healthy foods I wouldn't eat? Beets and steak. Not even at gun point.
  • SuperheroSadie
    SuperheroSadie Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Whiskey. I'm an irish girl.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Other than regular soda, I haven't given anything up. I just consume smaller portions as I can.
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    Espresso with steamed milk. Every morning. No weird substitutions for good food. I don't give anything up, if I want something I will fit it into my calories. I do try to limit the amount of processed foods though.

What won't I eat? Haggis. Liver. Brussels sprouts. Because they're gross.
  • Zellyrus
    Zellyrus Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Sounds like coffee related stuff and cheese are the bigger non-negotiate items.

Today I made the mistake of trying crystallized (aka candied) ginger. Generally I like stuff boiled in and coated in sugar. I'm thinking maybe this tastes like dried apricots. I'm not thinking about how every time I eat sushi I try ginger and spit it out.

In hindsight, I wish I had taped my reaction. It was like a baby trying a lemon for the first time. :s
  • HipsterWhovian
    HipsterWhovian Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Cheese, butter, bacon, oil.
  • YaGirlMaddi
    YaGirlMaddi Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    yesimpson wrote: »
    Chocolate, red meat and alcohol (not that I drink every, or even most nights, but I don't want to feel that I CAN'T have a beer or split a bottle of wine with friends).

Same for me. Oh and goldfish. (Of course only about a serving a week)
  • Blueseraphchaos
    Blueseraphchaos Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    There's nothing in my daily routine....i guess i don't have a daily routine unless I'm at college and working...

But things i won't give up: real ice cream (even though I'm pretty badly lactose intolerant, hurr durr durr), my family recipe dessert called cherry delight, whoopie pies (PA Dutch in my blood, lol)....and mashed potatoes. :D
  • BarbellBabe87
    BarbellBabe87 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Coffee creamer. Chemically, sweet, flavored coffee creamer. There I said it! lol Rice Dream is gnar. I'd rather eat frozen milk as a substitute than that garbage.
  • claraoswold
    claraoswold Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Chocolate, cider, and cheeseburgers.

And I won't eat beets. Or cottage cheese. The smell makes me gag.
  • grinning_chick
    grinning_chick Posts: 765 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Non-negotiable? Mammal based protein

"Healthy" food absolutely won't eat: Any one derived from soybeans other than fermented soy sauce
  • sisu89
    sisu89 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Coffee is a tough one to give up unless you drink it black!

I experimented with it. For a while I was using cream and coco mix to make a mocha, but that's like 200 calories! And I drank two a day! Then I stopped using the cream and it's still a pretty good coffee without. Now it's only 70 calories each.

Also, I've started drinking my coffee a few hours later. Instead of drinking it at 7:30a, and then being hungry (or needing another coffee) by 10, I don't make it until 10. This way I don't drink it until I start feeling hungry, and then it's enough to hold me over until lunch time.
  • mangrothian
    mangrothian Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    I'm a true Australian. Try to separate me from my Vegemite, and I'll end you with a blunt spoon.
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    alcohol and chocolate i wont give up. or my coffee creamer. in fact, i log those things first in my day and work from there LOL

i hate kale.
  • irenehb
    irenehb Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Non-negotiable are daily Pepsi Max and a serve of ice-cream.
    Won't touch kale, but I love spinach and silver beet.
  • Wetcoaster
    Wetcoaster Posts: 1,788 Member
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    Everything I like is non negotiable.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

Best answer
  • price0909