Don't want to give up

So I started my journey weighing 190 lbs I had hit 153lbs a couple of months ago and now I just can't find the motivation to start again. I am currently 161 I don't want to go back to how I was but as dumb as I sound I kind find it in me any more to motivate myself. Any advice would be greatly appreciated, even the hard truth.

Replies

• mbryon
    mbryon Posts: 130 Member
    Then don't! Just Do It! You Got This! :) (There is the sad story, the sob story, the triumphant story, and the glory story; the difference is some Just Do It! As Andy Dufrane would say, "Get busy living, or get bust dying.") Don't, is merely DONE with a T! ;)
  • janie_sal
    janie_sal Posts: 5 Member
    Thank you! Your right I guess I've just been writing the wrong story :)
  • James133412
    James133412 Posts: 2 Member
    Just take it day by day, start eating better again, stick to a limit and just spend time outdoors with friends or walking dog etc. Once you start seeing results you'll find your motivation again.
  • eomidwife
    eomidwife Posts: 11 Member
    You DO NOT wanna be singing my coulda, shoulda, woulda song janie_sal. Lost down to 180 a while back, gained it all back and then another 25#. It is SO not worth it! Even if you don't find the motivation within yourself to start, find the self-love within to maintain. YOU are worth it girl!
  • mbryon
    mbryon Posts: 130 Member
    Write the RIGHT story! :) Slow and steady wins the race… (james is right) The Tortoise beat The Hare… Be A Tortoise, wise and true, win your health back for you and your loved ones… Slow and Steady wins the race… God Bless.
  • janie_sal
    Just take it day by day, start eating better again, stick to a limit and just spend time outdoors with friends or walking dog etc. Once you start seeing results you'll find your motivation again.

Thank you. I think I do need to see at least a small change so I can find my motivation.
  • janie_sal
    eomidwife wrote: »
    You DO NOT wanna be singing my coulda, shoulda, woulda song janie_sal. Lost down to 180 a while back, gained it all back and then another 25#. It is SO not worth it! Even if you don't find the motivation within yourself to start, find the self-love within to maintain. YOU are worth it girl!

Thank you so much :)
  • janie_sal
    mbryon wrote: »
    Write the RIGHT story! :) Slow and steady wins the race… (james is right) The Tortoise beat The Hare… Be A Tortoise, wise and true, win your health back for you and your loved ones… Slow and Steady wins the race… God Bless.

Thank you so much :)