Unable to Enter New Recipe for Two Days Now!!

zodybee
zodybee Posts: 15 Member
For two days now, I have been attempting to enter a few new recipes but when I click on add ingredient and choose it, I am met with either "502 Bad Gateway nginx/1.4.4" or
"There was a problem with your request
Sorry, but a server error occurred processing your request. Our team has been notified of the issue." I have tried all three browsers, Safari, Firefox and the rarely used Chrome.

Please advise when this will be resolved. I doubt I am the only one having these issues.

Replies

• cammarotagirl
    cammarotagirl Posts: 1 Member
    I am getting the same thing
  • lelaewell
    lelaewell Posts: 2 Member
    I can't enter a recipe, either!
  • PinkyPan1
    PinkyPan1 Posts: 3,018 Member
    Same here....I have tried for the past two days with the exact same message.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,474 Member
    the whole site is all messed up
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Ditto and I can't edit the current ones. It does work on the app (on my phone, the app on Kindle Fire is all messed up too and can't even synchronize 99% of the time).
  • zodybee
    zodybee Posts: 15 Member
    Day THREE!!!! Still unable to edit and save recipes or create new ones! Please PLEASE, if an MFP rep is reading these postings, please fix! At least I now know it's not just me but that isn't reassuring at all
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    zodybee wrote: »
    Day THREE!!!! Still unable to edit and save recipes or create new ones! Please PLEASE, if an MFP rep is reading these postings, please fix! At least I now know it's not just me but that isn't reassuring at all

I sent an email and they asked me to clear my cache. Didn't work. And to take a screenshot. Of what, exactly? It just does nothing...
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Oh, you mean they can't get something to work? Shocking!