Not new but trying again

Options
well I am not new to My Fitness Pal but I am trying again to get my life together. Meaning a healthier me. It use to be all about looking better and that is a goal but more important this time it is about being a healthier person and feeling better. My Fitness Pal works if you stay honest and stick to it. So here I go.............

Replies

• kpeck40
    kpeck40 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am with you. I have been on MFP for a few years, and just like SparkPeople, it only works if you are honest with it, and honest with yourself. I had lost over 80 pounds going in to late 2014, and due to some issues at work, stress ate myself back in to a hole. I have gained a more positive perspective of late, and hoping to turn that in to some weight loss this year. Well wishes on your venture.
  • gettingittogether15
    Options
    It's good you're getting back on track! I totally understand! I just want to feel better!
  • charlottesky254
    charlottesky254 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I'm doing the exact same thing! I did so well before and then slowly but surely I let it slip and then I let myself make excuses for my behaviour. Well not any more. Back to being accountable for me!
  • Nachise
    Nachise Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!