Looking to lose 50

Options
Tired of yoyo dieting decided to come on here for motivation

Replies

• southernsweettia365
    Options
    Exactly me too! Have you ever tried weight watchers? I have done it in the past and it works, but honestly this app is just like Weight watchers but FREE ! Lol. So what are your weight loss goals? My name is Tia btw :)
  • mscott399
    mscott399 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose about the same. Did WW last year and lost 30 lbs., but I found the new program much less flexible than PointsPlus.

Back to tracking calories & minimizing my carbs. I found I was saving all my points for carbs. Hoping to find the motivation to last me more than 3 months (my usual quitting point).

On day 3 and dragging a little. Feel free to add me, perhaps we can keep each other going
  • ShoneenBrown
    ShoneenBrown Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    I'm looking to lose 50 pounds as well. I've set 15 pound bench marks. I've lost 6 pounds towards my 1st 15 pound benchmark...so I'm motivated :) I
  • craig_7647
    craig_7647 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey
    That's great this app is amazing for helping to lose weight, as long as you put everything you eat on here you can what works for you and see where you are going wrong.. Good luck if need help with anything don't hesitate to ask..
  • amarickayd4
    amarickayd4 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Am looking to lose 30kg for 2 years now after i had my 4th son i put on soo much weight and it has not been easy since then i diet for sometimes puts it all back after sometimes. This year i want to lose it and keep it off... am very positive about it and i know can if i put my mind to it...tru God all is possible