I am also new hello All

Options
I am new to this, I have tried everything you can think of to lose weight except a lifestyle change and now I am Doing that. I look forward to blogging and hopefully inspiring and being inspired.....Teresa

Replies

• mermaid4220
    Options
    I am new to this, I have tried everything you can think of to lose weight except a lifestyle change and now I am Doing that. I look forward to blogging and hopefully inspiring and being inspired.....Teresa
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    welcome to the site Teresa :flowerforyou:
  • mermaid4220
    Options
    Thank you how do you get hte weight loss tracker to show on your posts?
  • mermaid4220
    Options
    :love:
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
    it's about learning to Dance in the rain.
  • mermaid4220
    Options
    :love:
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
    it's about learning to dance in the rain.
  • mermaid4220
    Options
    just playing with things and making them look good
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome and good luck
  • mermaid4220
    Options
    Thank you,
    So how long has it taken you to lose 92 pounds?
  • sugarpie
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hello,I am new here,too. Just joined yesterday and I am trying to get the hang of it all. This is just about my last hope.............I too have tryed it all,not to mention that I am a lifetime member of Weight Watchers. Shame on me for not keeping it off!:sad: I know writing it down makes all the difference in the world......this just might work,not having to keep papers and list all over the place. Good luck to one and all.
  • Tntwwme1
    Options
    Glad to hear there are a few newcomers like me to the site.

I too want to get my tracker on my post. Did you get a reply?

Teresa
  • sugarpie
    Options
    Beats me. I'm not good at this stuff. Eating,yes,computers,no.
  • Tntwwme1
    Options
    Still trying to figure the ticker out. Thanks for your reply. WE are all good at eating right?:yawn:
  • sugarpie
    Options
    I guess that's why we are here.:drinker: I just ran off to fill out profile and to find counter.............but then ag124532.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counterain,mine would be on zero!!:blushing:
  • sugarpie
    Options
    I think I got it. Boy,are we good or what.124532.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter?