Calling buddies who aim to lose 10-20lbs?

Options
I'm hoping to link up with you if you'd like to lose between 10 & 20lbs
My goal is around 18lbs which isn't insurmountable. BUT I keep losing and gaining the same 5-10lbs over and over. I did reach my goal a few years back and was fairly successful in maintaining that. Then life happens. And alas the lbs crept back on a glass of wine and a bag of popcorn at a time!
It would be wonderful to break the cycle with someone else who has this shared experience of not having a lot to lose but still finds it a challenge. Let's motivate each other to target

Replies

• ponycyndi
    ponycyndi Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    I gained 10 extra lbs this last year, trying to lose 10-12 lbs myself. 5 lbs comes off and back on again when I'm not putting in the effort. Seems like those last 10 are always the worst! Add me if you like.
  • myssjaxson
    myssjaxson Posts: 89 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    My goal is to lose about 15-18lbs as well :)
    I've lost 56lbs so far (in 2 years), I have a healthy BMI and weight but now I'm beginning strength/fitness training and such instead of just cardio lol. I'm a healthy weight technically but you know that Satan's spawn roll that clings to your lower abdomen? I wanna kill it with exercise hahaha.

I'm totally in to join you, its hard to lose those last few lbs! When I was "obese" the weight kinda melted off (2-3lbs a week for a while). Now its like almost-dying-sweating-eatinggreenbeans and losing 0.3lbs LOL.
    But hey, in it for the long run!
    SW: 204lbs
    CW: 147lbs
    GW: 130lbs (more less)
    Height: 5'5
    :smiley:
  • JennAngel001
    JennAngel001 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I was at a good healthy weight and feeling great 2 years ago. Then I came back to work beginning of 2014. I have since gained about 20lbs in the last 2 years. I was great at eating healthy and working out daily. The eating healthy is what I really struggle with.

I finally went back to the gym this week and not only have I gained weight but my endurance is so low. I am so unfit. (If my pic is up of in a blue tank and black shorts - it's from 3/13, I no longer look like that).
  • Shanniemfp
    Shanniemfp Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies. Thanks for your responses. And for anyone else who read this thread.

I did call people who are interested in leaving behind them a similar amount of weight as me as we are on a similar last-gasp path.

But that by no means excludes people out of that weight loss range and I'm always happy to link with happy, positive and motivated people irrespective of the lbs lost and to lose.