Hello! Looking for some friends. :)

Options
Hi, my name is Elizabeth! I am just looking for people who are also on a weight loss journey. Anyone and everyone who is interested in making a little support group or something. Haha. Anyways, currently I have about 40-50lbs to lose. And im interested in hearing from others. :)

Replies

• muccica07
    muccica07 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi Elizabeth, my name's Chris. I'm also down for making more friends, it's always nice to have extra support while on the weight loss journey. Do you have a plan for your next bit of weight? I'd love to swap ideas at some point :-) Either hit me back here, or feel free to PM me (sometimes these get lost if MFP is super busy)
  • SarahBeeMe
    SarahBeeMe Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hi Elizabeth! I'm Sarah, nice to meet you! I have to lose 40lbs ish too - would love to support eachother, feel free to add me.
  • PBWaffleCakes
    PBWaffleCakes Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Hello! I have in between 20 to 35 pounds to lose! I love adding new people and chatting with people about ideas. Right now I am working on going to back to reality. I exercise 1 hour 6 days a week and then do something fun (hike, trampoline park, a new exercise class, rock climbing) on my day off!
  • Dteg
    Dteg Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hi Elizabeth. Welcome!!!!!! Support is a good thing. I have lost 46 lbs so far and have about a 50 more to lose. Feel free to add me
  • FallynAngyl
    FallynAngyl Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, always nice to have extra people :)
  • Abbie918
    Abbie918 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Hi Elizabeth (and others!) -- feel free to add me! I'm looking to drop 50-60 pounds, so I've got a good bit of work ahead of me!
  • Ashlili
    Ashlili Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello Elizabeth! I'm new to the community forum of this app but can use motivation with like minded people. I have 80 lbs to lose. I've lost 16 so far and I started this past November. I want this year to be a total weight loss success. I'm a mom of four, and I want to be healthy.
  • countryspiritedwmn
    countryspiritedwmn Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am new here and just joined this week. Mom of 6 (4 adults, 1 grandchild, and 2 teenagers at home 14 and 17). I am wanting to get into better shape and better eating habits and want lose about 20 – 25 pounds. Being almost 46 it’s not so easy as it was when I was younger. Feel free to add me and anyone else too :
  • bear211284
    bear211284 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Elizabeth. I've just started mfp this week. This is all new to me so any support would be great xx
  • MommyxKat
    MommyxKat Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello im Katherine! I also would like to lose 50 lbs. I have been using this app to track my calorie intake. I am so surprised on how i use to eat. Now i wanna be healthy for good :)
  • gettingto65
    gettingto65 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm hoping to lose around 50 as well. I'm hoping to lose it or most of it by September as I head off travelling then :) Anyone feel free to add me id love the motivation! X
  • VenusSecrets
    VenusSecrets Posts: 1 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Hi! My name is Amy I'm 21 and I am looking to become healthier in general and following a kind of 5/2 day sort of thing. 5 days healthy, two days naughty. I am also looking to tone up my butt/thigh areas. I am a petite curveball and am eager to find someone who has the same sort of goals as me, so that doing this alone won't be so bad. If you feel my vibe please get in touch with me I'd love some people to talk too. xx <3;)
  • istheresomewhere
    istheresomewhere Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hey! im hoping to get to 47 kg! it would be nice to have some friends on here im sorta lonely asf
  • grootvr
    grootvr Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm Jenny and also hoping to lose 40-50 lbs for about the 4th time, I'm 52. I just got a fit-bit for Christmas and linked my accounts. I have a somewhat aggressive goal to have it gone by July. Anyone with tips for someone my age would be greatly appreciated!
  • beaglebums
    beaglebums Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me. Also looking for a nice support group to keep on track. Good luck reaching your goals!