55lbs down, 45 to go (at least)

Options
2»

Replies

• sheiladurnil
    sheiladurnil Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    ElbowCoude wrote: »
    Great job! I've been in the same place as you, and the success stories keep me going! I started at 292 in July and hit 199 on Christmas Eve! You can do it! Your doing wonderful!

You have lost almost 100 pounds in 6 months??? Crazy WOW!! that is awesome, I have a total of 105 pounds to reach the doctor recommended weight but my goal is to lose 100 pounds right now... starting at originally 283 and lost 47 but gained 35 of it back and started again at 272.. and currently at 268. I want to be at 170... Any tips to give?
  • sheiladurnil
    sheiladurnil Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I've been a forum lurker for years, and all the success stories have been inspiring and keep me motivated; thank you!

My name is Meg. I'm 25, and have been obese all of my life, with a myriad of contributing, and some resultant, health issues. as Even so, I was decently active. Mid 2015, I noticed that I was slowing. I couldn't hike as far or work as hard. Time to change.

I've tried losing before- heck, I've been a member for years- and was never successful. So I sought out my doctor's help. Finally, I stuck to the plan they laid out for me, and now I am about what I weighed 9 years ago, mid high school!

I have a long way to go still. I'm hoping to hit Onederland by my 26th birthday in May, which is totally doable.

Thanks for reading! I needed to post as a self motivator, as I gained 3 pounds over the holidays. 3 might not seem to be a lot, but I've worked so hard and I am just disappointed in myself that I sacrificed that hard work for a few days of indulgences! But I know I have come far, and I am glad of that!
    Top: Christmas 2015; 225lbs ish
    Bottom: July 2015: 280lbs ish

6tiawtuibj2j.jpg
    b1hetozf4ve5.jpg
    kaevs4uctkpd.jpg

You are really a true inspiration, you look great!!! It is so easy to be down on yourself but kick that to the curb and stomp it out... cuz you can start fresh now and rock this the rest of the way!! Keep up the good work!!
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work
  • HollyFromTexas
    HollyFromTexas Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You are doing amazing. I know the three pounds seem overwhelming and it seems like a setback but just decide to not let it get you down. Pick up and keep moving forward! You've gone this far you should KNOW you have it in you to continue!
  • marija09
    marija09 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    congrats on catching the fish, u look incredible!
  • Omoe11
    Omoe11 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the good work!
  • happyazgirl76
    happyazgirl76 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the great work. Can't wait to read your next update!!! Very inspiring words!
  • jaybe101
    jaybe101 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Great job, well done! Keep pushing girl
  • MegsHutch90
    MegsHutch90 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone!
  • nm2bsc
    nm2bsc Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    You look good and probably feel even better. Keep up the good work!
  • wrigleyghs
    wrigleyghs Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Great job, Keep working!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!