getting back into it :-)

Options
i used fitness pal a few years ago to remove unwanted weight with success. Life got busy, my mom was diagnosed with cancer and past away after 3.5 years, my sadness was overwhelming and i envisioned myself as a sad heavy lady. Vision achieved. I am heavier now than i have ever been, even than when i was pregnant.
today joined up with fellow co-workers in an incentive event to lose 5% of body weight over the next two months. I really should have done this on my own a while ago but having others participate and compete is a driving force.
I hope to keep up and better my life and health as i have alot to live for. My husband, my strength has been a huge support for me over the years and i can see it in his eyes that he would be happy to see me where i want to be.

Replies

• mbryon
    mbryon Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    What we could fix yesterday will be more more awry tomorrow." Get at it, get at it good! Happy New Year:)
  • wendykoopa
    wendykoopa Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry about your mom and your struggles. It sounds like we have a good bit in common so please add me (if you like) and maybe we can help each other help ourselves =)