Hi all, back at it again.. for the last time 50lbs..friends and support wanted

Options
Hi all,

been a member for a while on and off but never really seen this section. Ive noticed a lot of people get support from each other on this. Add me or comment and ill add you as i could do with some too.

Ive done it before but didnt sustain it (many excuses). This time i will lose and keep it off, its not worth the pain, there will most certainly be bouts of keto, carb cycling and IF aided by cardio fasted cardio (steady state and HIIT) and resistance training. lets see how quickly i can do this.

interim target
feb 1st- 20lb
march 1st- 30lb
remaining 20lbs may be slow so well cross that bridge later.

oh and im from the UK :smiley:

Good luck with your fitness goals and happy new year

Replies

• leeallenshannon
    leeallenshannon Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good Luck with your fitness goals - I have the same 50 I want to drop....First week has gone really well and plan to keep it up...Started at 273 and down to 269...First goal was under to get under 270 - now on to 265....Kick *kitten* - take names :) BTW - Lived in Europe (Stuttgart Germany) for the last 3 years but job transferred me to Oahu, Hawaii so I'm in the right place to get the beach bod lol....
  • shaunmac997
    shaunmac997 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Good Luck with your fitness goals - I have the same 50 I want to drop....First week has gone really well and plan to keep it up...Started at 273 and down to 269...First goal was under to get under 270 - now on to 265....Kick *kitten* - take names :) BTW - Lived in Europe (Stuttgart Germany) for the last 3 years but job transferred me to Oahu, Hawaii so I'm in the right place to get the beach bod lol....

haha lucky you living in hawaii. good luck, im sure we can motivate each other.
  • ChunkyBoySlim
    ChunkyBoySlim Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm JR, on Instagram too @ChunkyBoySlim

I'm re-starting for the millionth time....how about you?

Add me :-)
  • shaunmac997
    Options
    JRAlphaDog wrote: »
    Hi I'm JR, on Instagram too @ChunkyBoySlim

I'm re-starting for the millionth time....how about you?

Add me :-)

yeah ive done it a fair few times over the last few years, only did really well a couple of years ago i was maybe 20lbs off perfection sustained it for a year.... then i tore a ligament, and couldnt workout, and final year at uni got in the way and i ended up slowly piling it back on. this time once i drop it i wont make the smae mistake again
  • throssboss123
    throssboss123 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Good Luck just started this week , trying figure all this app out x
  • rdgfreshstart2016
    rdgfreshstart2016 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Restarted a few times but feeling motivated for change - all the best with your goals
  • MsNeely2018
    MsNeely2018 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm just starting too. I want to lose at least 50 pounds. Add me too.
  • shaunmac997
    Options
    Good Luck just started this week , trying figure all this app out x

its really good, i this time will use it every day thats my new years resoln haha
  • shaunmac997
    Options
    bump