Restarting the fitness needing some motivation and encouragement

Options
Hiya I'm new to chatting on here I thrive and do better with encouragement and support, I'd love to chat to some of you and share the journey as I don't feel comfortable talking to people I know personally about it and sharing on facebook isn't my thing. I think people do better when u can chat to others in the same situation so feel free to add me x

Replies

• mamanewland
    mamanewland Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    You can do it! I'm down 45 lbs so far and ready to love the last 30 lbs in 2016! Add me as a friend.
  • Floridaman789
    Floridaman789 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hi jusladycook welcome I'm Aldo new you can ad me ad a friend if you want to.
  • jusladycook
    jusladycook Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    How do u add people as friends?
  • stepea83
    stepea83 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Totally get what you mean about chatting to friends and/or sharing over FB. good luck with your goals. :smile:
  • jusladycook
    Options
    Thankyou u 2
  • Linseymout
    Linseymout Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    All extra motivation and encouragement helps! The support on her is amazing! Iv'e lost 77 lbs so far still a bit to go..... feel free to add me.
  • jusladycook
    Options
    Wow well done u any tips?
  • dobedala
    dobedala Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Brand new here. Greetings from Nashville. You were the 1st one to click on so lucky you! Good luck and feel free to add me as a friend and I will try to do the same.
  • Linseymout
    Linseymout Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Wow well done u any tips?

I'm very strict with my calories in the week. Workout 5 sometimes 6 days a week, sometimes twice a day..... And think the main thing is after all the years of weight going up and down I've actually gotten my mindset into a place of I HAVE to do this, for ME and my health and well-being and happiness.

So even now I sometimes feel sorry for myself when I want a treat (and yes I know I can work it into my daily calorie intake, but I don't want to do that) or when I'm too tired to get up at 5am to workout, but then I remember why I started and why I have to get there.

I'm guessing for you, its to just get fit? Because you don't look like you need to lose any weight!
  • jusladycook
    Options
    I'm looking to tone and shift about a stone before June got a hen do to marbella :D you have a very strict regime well done u I don't think I could be that strict or fit in 2 workouts a day that takes some dedication
  • cfforbes327
    cfforbes327 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'd love to add you if that's okay as I do better with encouragement and support and I know what you mean about talking to others and sharing on Facebook.
  • Kitten1959
    Kitten1959 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there!! I am pretty much in the same boat. :) I don't want to put this journey on Facebook either. Trying to get rid of 35 pounds before my vacation to the Bahamas in June. So, hopefully we can cheer each other on!!
  • MEat40forge
    MEat40forge Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 50 to 80.
  • RichBurgos
    RichBurgos Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I get exactly what you mean about posting my work out results on Facebook. I don't want anybody I actually know to find out I'm working out. I want to keep it a surprise so when I see them in person they will be speechless for a good reason. That's the evil mastermind in me. Lmao :) But there are some days that some motivation and encouragement would go a long way. Like that day I ate a chocolate bar I found in a Christmas stocking while I was taking down the tree. I felt so guilty. :( lol

• jusladycook
    Options
    Lol richburgos it happens just let it go and get back on track we are all human and a bit of chocolate is needed sometimes x
  • asiedler806
    asiedler806 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have just recently started back on my weightloss journey as well. Having others who understand you helps so much! Good luck to everyone! Anyone can feel free to add me as well!