Need some friends :)

Options
Hi guys, I'm Joy and I've tried losing weight so many times but I always give up:(. I feel like I'm fully ready to start my weight loss journey now

Replies

• Livialia
    Livialia Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!
    Stay focused
  • juicyjoyy
    juicyjoyy Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Livialia wrote: »
    Awesome!!!
    Stay focused

Thank you xx
  • coatscloset
    coatscloset Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You've got this! I've been on the same roller coaster. Good luck to you! You are more than welcome to add me, if you want some extra motivation and cheerleading. :)
  • Wincypooh2014
    Wincypooh2014 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone I am starting my weight loss and health journey with you today, look forward to hearing how you are all doing.
  • mutant80
    mutant80 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Good morning joy.it's great you're joining the battle abd fighting for a healthy lifestyle,just remeber the pyramids in Egypt wasn't built overnight
  • juicyjoyy
    Options
    You've got this! I've been on the same roller coaster. Good luck to you! You are more than welcome to add me, if you want some extra motivation and cheerleading. :)
    Thank you love
    Good luck to you also
    I will add you x
  • jessb02
    jessb02 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am brand new, just about got the hang of updating my calories and food on here. Now looking to add some friends to share this journey with. :)
  • juicyjoyy
    Options
    Hi everyone I am starting my weight loss and health journey with you today, look forward to hearing how you are all doing.

Good luck love x
  • juicyjoyy
    Options
    mutant80 wrote: »
    Good morning joy.it's great you're joining the battle abd fighting for a healthy lifestyle,just remeber the pyramids in Egypt wasn't built overnight
    Hey, thank you !
    I know it's going to be so hard sticking to it this time but I WILL push through !
  • juicyjoyy
    Options
    jessb02 wrote: »
    Hi, I am brand new, just about got the hang of updating my calories and food on here. Now looking to add some friends to share this journey with. :)

Heyy !
    Welcome love, feel free to add me xx
  • DropofHoney
    DropofHoney Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Feel Free to add me Joy.. :)
  • jnertoli
    jnertoli Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I need some friends as well. :)
  • joey200for2
    joey200for2 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting back again myself. Feel free to add me!
  • juicyjoyy
    Options
    Feel Free to add me Joy.. :)

Hey, can you add me because I don't know how to add lol. It just says send message x
  • juicyjoyy
    Options
    jnertoli wrote: »
    I need some friends as well. :)

Yayyyy, add me xx
  • juicyjoyy
    Options
    I'm just starting back again myself. Feel free to add me!

Woooo go us!
    I don't know how to add so can you add me please and I'll accept x
  • ntnunk
    ntnunk Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Hi Joy, and welcome! You've got this. Realize this is a lifestyle change, not a diet, and it's going to take time, patience, and perseverance. Stay focused and, in my opinion, one of the most important things is to set reasonable goals. Setting unreasonable ones is just setting yourself up for failure.

To add someone as a friend just click on their name, when the little popup comes up, click on their name again, and you'll get to their profile page. Look for the green button that says "add as friend." Feel free to add me if you wish, I'm around all the time.

Good luck!
  • juicyjoyy
    Options
    ntnunk wrote: »
    Hi Joy, and welcome! You've got this. Realize this is a lifestyle change, not a diet, and it's going to take time, patience, and perseverance. Stay focused and, in my opinion, one of the most important things is to set reasonable goals. Setting unreasonable ones is just setting yourself up for failure.

To add someone as a friend just click on their name, when the little popup comes up, click on their name again, and you'll get to their profile page. Look for the green button that says "add as friend." Feel free to add me if you wish, I'm around all the time.

Good luck!

Heyyy, thank you so much for your kind words!

Oh okay, will do that x
  • Clobern80
    Clobern80 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Best of luck to you. If you ever need advice, just ask. Add me if you like.
  • lbinkley35
    lbinkley35 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I have been using the app for over a year it has made a big difference for me and it will help you in your journey you can do it stay positive and it will happen. If you have questions let me know and you can add me if you like.